Jang Dong-min, first publicized of her newlyweds' home, "Hanam Apartment, Wife Sense Likes From the College of the Arts" (Homes)

Comedian Jang Dong-min first unveiled her honeymoon home.Actors Hyun-woo and Yang Se-hyeong, actors Joo Hyun-young and rapper Sleepy will go on sale at MBC Where is My Home, which will be broadcast on January 16th.On this day, a newlywed couple who wants to get out of a narrow newlywed house quickly appears as The Client.Two people who started their honeymoon in the city of Icheon, Gyeonggi Province, where their wifes job was a year ago.As I was urgently seeking a newlywed house, I decided to move because of lack of narrow space and storage space.The area is within 20 minutes of my wifes job, and I hoped for a quiet neighborhood for my wife who worked three shifts at night.It was not essential, but I wanted my wifes shuttle bus stop to be on foot, and I needed space for my pet, the hedgehog toto.The budget is available until the early 300 million won regardless of charter or sale.Actors Hyun Woo and Yang Se-hyeong, who have recently gathered topics with bulk-ups, will be on the team.The two introduce a grand part of the site located on the ischeon city horse field: it was completed in 2020 and is 15 minutes away to The Client workplace.Above all, the shuttle bus that runs to The Client workplace stops right in front of the part and boasts a walk shuttle ticket.Meanwhile, Jang Dong-min, who married in Jeju Island last December, will unveil his honeymoon for the first time.Jang Dong-min is ashamed and laughs, saying, I have three years of cody career but I do not know how to introduce it.Jang Dong-mins newlywed house is a part of Hanam City, and it is the back door that all the co-ordinators opened their mouths in a sophisticated and elegant interior.Jang Dong-min said, It is a 100% wifes taste. My wife is good at the beauty and sense.My wife wanted Apartment, he said, and all tastes can be overcome by the power of love. The reason why the Pro-Powered Houser saved the newlyweds house as Apartment was not.Homes Cody should marry, too, he said, and I would like to recommend you to marry while youre packing lunch.

Comedian Jang Dong-min first unveiled her honeymoon home.

Actors Hyun-woo and Yang Se-hyeong, actors Joo Hyun-young and rapper Sleepy will go on sale at MBC 'Where is My Home', which will be broadcast on January 16th.

On this day, a newlywed couple who wants to get out of a narrow newlywed house quickly appears as The Client. Two people who started their honeymoon in the city of Icheon, Gyeonggi Province, where their wife's job was a year ago. As I was urgently seeking a newlywed house, I decided to move because of lack of narrow space and storage space.

The area is within 20 minutes of my wife's job, and I hoped for a quiet neighborhood for my wife who worked three shifts at night. It was not essential, but I wanted my wife's shuttle bus stop to be on foot, and I needed space for my pet, the hedgehog toto. The budget is available until the early 300 million won regardless of charter or sale.

Actors Hyun Woo and Yang Se-hyeong, who have recently gathered topics with bulk-ups, will be on the team. The two introduce a grand part of the site located on the ischeon city horse field: it was completed in 2020 and is 15 minutes away to The Client workplace. Above all, the shuttle bus that runs to The Client workplace stops right in front of the part and boasts a 'walk shuttle ticket'.

Meanwhile, Jang Dong-min, who married in Jeju Island last December, will unveil his honeymoon for the first time. Jang Dong-min is ashamed and laughs, saying, "I have three years of cody career but I do not know how to introduce it."

Jang Dong-min's newlywed house is a part of Hanam City, and it is the back door that all the co-ordinators opened their mouths in a sophisticated and elegant interior. Jang Dong-min said, "It is a 100% wife's taste. My wife is good at the beauty and sense."

“My wife wanted Apartment,” he said, “and all tastes can be overcome by the power of love.” The reason why the Pro-Powered Houser saved the newlyweds’ house as Apartment was not. “Homes Cody should marry, too,” he said, “and I would like to recommend you to marry while you’re packing lunch.”