Hong Sung-heon "When My Wife Is Most Scary? When I'm Back After The Match and Washing" ('Mr. House Husband 2')

Hong Sung-heon has come home and revealed she is scared when her wife is washing.In KBS2 Saving Men Season 2, which was broadcast on the night of the 1st, Hong Sung-heon, Jung Sung-yoon, Noh Ji-hoon, Eunhyuk and Choi Min-hwan gathered together to talk.At this meeting, Eunhyuk asked married people, Do you sometimes feel that your wife is too scared?Then Hong Sung-heon said, I am very tired because I have to use my body during the season.I poured all my energy into it and sweated and came home, but I am a little scared when my wife comes out of the house. I want to rest comfortably, but if I hear something washing, I already pretend to snore, said Hong Sung-heon, I do not want to learn these things.I want to tell you that this should not be done.
Hong Sung-heon has come home and revealed she is scared when her wife is washing.In KBS2 Saving Men Season 2, which was broadcast on the night of the 1st, Hong Sung-heon, Jung Sung-yoon, Noh Ji-hoon, Eunhyuk and Choi Min-hwan gathered together to talk.At this meeting, Eunhyuk asked married people, Do you sometimes feel that your wife is too scared?Then Hong Sung-heon said, I am very tired because I have to use my body during the season.I poured all my energy into it and sweated and came home, but I am a little scared when my wife comes out of the house. I want to rest comfortably, but if I hear something washing, I already pretend to snore, said Hong Sung-heon, I do not want to learn these things.I want to tell you that this should not be done.

Hong Sung-heon has come home and revealed she is scared when her wife is washing.

In KBS2 'Saving Men Season 2', which was broadcast on the night of the 1st, Hong Sung-heon, Jung Sung-yoon, Noh Ji-hoon, Eunhyuk and Choi Min-hwan gathered together to talk.

At this meeting, Eunhyuk asked married people, "Do you sometimes feel that your wife is too scared?"

Then Hong Sung-heon said, "I am very tired because I have to use my body during the season. I poured all my energy into it and sweated and came home, but I am a little scared when my wife comes out of the house. "

“I want to rest comfortably, but if I hear something washing, I already pretend to snore,” said Hong Sung-heon, “I do not want to learn these things. I want to tell you that this should not be done. "