Heo Joon-ho, a warm man, turns out "Friend lover should take off sesame leaves."

Actor Heo Joon-ho showed off his delightful dedication.Heo Joon-hos interview and picture, which is about to air the anticipated SBS drama Why Oh Soo Jae, was released through the magazine Harpers Bazaar.It is the first fashion photo shoot since the blank period, but it is the back door that I finished shooting skillfully by taking advantage of the muscular body that I managed steadily and the dance and musical actors career learned in the past college dance department.In the interview, I will take off the sesame leaves without worrying about the scene of the movie Mogadishu and the sesame leaf controversy that is becoming a hot topic these days.I can not eat, should I help you? He then mentioned the two films being filmed, saying that Choi Tae-guk, chairman of the law firm in Why Oh Soo-jae, is the worst guy in the world, and foreshadowed the birth of Billen.I set it as 19 gold in me, and Im making characters by laying the keyword greed on the floor, he said.As for the drama The Hunting Dogs based on the original webtoon, I did not read it because I did not want the director to see the webtoon.I am following the sense of the director and the artist.
Actor Heo Joon-ho showed off his delightful dedication.Heo Joon-hos interview and picture, which is about to air the anticipated SBS drama Why Oh Soo Jae, was released through the magazine Harpers Bazaar.It is the first fashion photo shoot since the blank period, but it is the back door that I finished shooting skillfully by taking advantage of the muscular body that I managed steadily and the dance and musical actors career learned in the past college dance department.In the interview, I will take off the sesame leaves without worrying about the scene of the movie Mogadishu and the sesame leaf controversy that is becoming a hot topic these days.I can not eat, should I help you? He then mentioned the two films being filmed, saying that Choi Tae-guk, chairman of the law firm in Why Oh Soo-jae, is the worst guy in the world, and foreshadowed the birth of Billen.I set it as 19 gold in me, and Im making characters by laying the keyword greed on the floor, he said.As for the drama The Hunting Dogs based on the original webtoon, I did not read it because I did not want the director to see the webtoon.I am following the sense of the director and the artist.

Actor Heo Joon-ho showed off his delightful dedication.

Heo Joon-ho's interview and picture, which is about to air the anticipated SBS drama 'Why Oh Soo Jae', was released through the magazine Harper's Bazaar.

It is the first fashion photo shoot since the blank period, but it is the back door that I finished shooting skillfully by taking advantage of the muscular body that I managed steadily and the dance and musical actor's career learned in the past college dance department.

In the interview, I will take off the sesame leaves without worrying about the scene of the movie 'Mogadishu' and the sesame leaf controversy that is becoming a hot topic these days. I can not eat, should I help you? "

He then mentioned the two films being filmed, saying that Choi Tae-guk, chairman of the law firm in "Why Oh Soo-jae," is the worst guy in the world, and foreshadowed the birth of Billen. “I set it as 19 gold in me, and I’m making characters by laying the keyword greed on the floor,” he said.

As for the drama "The Hunting Dogs" based on the original webtoon, "I did not read it because I did not want the director to see the webtoon. I am following the sense of the director and the artist. "