Heo Joon-ho also ran into the sesame leaf debate "I will not worry and I will not eat it.

Harpers Bazaar magazine met actor Heo Joon-ho, who was about to air the anticipated drama Why Oh Soo Jae, which swept the Acting Award with the movie Mogadishu.It is the first fashion photo shoot since the blank period, but it is the back door that I finished shooting skillfully by taking advantage of the muscular body that I managed steadily and the dance and musical actors career learned in the past college dance department.In the interview, a scene of the movie Mogadishu and the controversy about sesame leaves, which has become a hot topic these days, said, I will take the sesame leaves without worrying about my friend or anyone.I can not eat, should I help you? He then mentioned the two films being filmed, saying that Choi Tae-guk, chairman of the law firm in Why Oh Soo-jae, is the worst guy in the world, and foreshadowed the birth of Billen.I set it in 19 gold in me, and Im making characters by worrying about the keyword greed on the floor.I did not read it because I did not want the director to see the webtoon, and I am following the sense of the director and the artist, he said about the drama The Hunting Dogs based on the original webtoon.Actor Heo Joon-ho is scheduled to meet with viewers soon after in the drama.Interviews with actors Heo Joon-ho can be found on the February issue of Harpers Bazaar website and Instagram.Harpers BAZAAR, Harpers Korea
Harpers Bazaar magazine met actor Heo Joon-ho, who was about to air the anticipated drama Why Oh Soo Jae, which swept the Acting Award with the movie Mogadishu.It is the first fashion photo shoot since the blank period, but it is the back door that I finished shooting skillfully by taking advantage of the muscular body that I managed steadily and the dance and musical actors career learned in the past college dance department.In the interview, a scene of the movie Mogadishu and the controversy about sesame leaves, which has become a hot topic these days, said, I will take the sesame leaves without worrying about my friend or anyone.I can not eat, should I help you? He then mentioned the two films being filmed, saying that Choi Tae-guk, chairman of the law firm in Why Oh Soo-jae, is the worst guy in the world, and foreshadowed the birth of Billen.I set it in 19 gold in me, and Im making characters by worrying about the keyword greed on the floor.I did not read it because I did not want the director to see the webtoon, and I am following the sense of the director and the artist, he said about the drama The Hunting Dogs based on the original webtoon.Actor Heo Joon-ho is scheduled to meet with viewers soon after in the drama.Interviews with actors Heo Joon-ho can be found on the February issue of Harpers Bazaar website and Instagram.Harpers BAZAAR, Harpers Korea

Harpers Bazaar magazine met actor Heo Joon-ho, who was about to air the anticipated drama 'Why Oh Soo Jae', which swept the Acting Award with the movie 'Mogadishu'.

It is the first fashion photo shoot since the blank period, but it is the back door that I finished shooting skillfully by taking advantage of the muscular body that I managed steadily and the dance and musical actor's career learned in the past college dance department.

In the interview, a scene of the movie 'Mogadishu' and the controversy about sesame leaves, which has become a hot topic these days, said, "I will take the sesame leaves without worrying about my friend or anyone. I can not eat, should I help you? "

He then mentioned the two films being filmed, saying that Choi Tae-guk, chairman of the law firm in "Why Oh Soo-jae," is the worst guy in the world, and foreshadowed the birth of Billen. “I set it in 19 gold in me, and I’m making characters by worrying about the keyword greed on the floor.”

"I did not read it because I did not want the director to see the webtoon, and I am following the sense of the director and the artist," he said about the drama "The Hunting Dogs" based on the original webtoon. Actor Heo Joon-ho is scheduled to meet with viewers soon after in the drama.

Interviews with actors Heo Joon-ho can be found on the February issue of Harper's Bazaar website and Instagram.

Harper’s Bazaar, Harper’s Korea