Han Ye-seul, Ryu Sung-jae "Chooseing a Good Work" Actor Returns

Actor Han Ye-seul has communicated with fans on the first Love Live! broadcast of the new year.Han Ye-seul greeted fans on his SNS on the 3rd, while conducting Love Live! broadcast.Han Ye-seul started the show Love Live! during the meeting. He said of the feeling of the New Year: Its new-born Feelings. I hope there are many good things to do.This year, I am feeling more like that. I rest well and heal well, and this year I am full of energy to run hard. Many people seem to have lost weight, but I always do. I weigh the same. I think its the same, but Ive been slim for a long time.Han Ye-seul also revealed his YouTube activity plan: YouTube is also trying to do it actively.It is not easy to do something without special contents, but those who like me like to shoot without worrying because they like small communication even if it is not special contents.I dont think theres a story, he said.In particular, Han Ye-seul said, I want to do a good work. I am worried and choosing to meet a work like this. I have enjoyed the season 2 of Witcher these days.Go to Emily Paris Season 2 is seen in France and fashion, so Im watching it with surrogate satisfaction. Last year, I enjoyed the squid game. Life is also survival.Han Ye-seul also said, Thank you by reading the comment Cheer for a pretty couple, and said that he is currently in Korea and his style is a consolation.I also want to try fan meetings and cosmetics brand pop-up stores, but I was disappointed that it was difficult because of Corona 19.

Actor Han Ye-seul has communicated with fans on the first Love Live! broadcast of the new year.

Han Ye-seul greeted fans on his SNS on the 3rd, while conducting Love Live! broadcast.

Han Ye-seul started the show Love Live! during the meeting. He said of the feeling of the New Year: “It’s new-born Feelings. I hope there are many good things to do. This year, I am feeling more like that. I rest well and heal well, and this year I am full of energy to run hard. "

“Many people seem to have lost weight, but I always do. I weigh the same. I think it’s the same, but I’ve been slim for a long time.”

Han Ye-seul also revealed his YouTube activity plan: “YouTube is also trying to do it actively. It is not easy to do something without special contents, but those who like me like to shoot without worrying because they like small communication even if it is not special contents. “I don’t think there’s a story,” he said.

In particular, Han Ye-seul said, "I want to do a good work. I am worried and choosing to meet a work like this." "I have enjoyed the season 2 of 'Witcher' these days. “Go to Emily Paris” Season 2 is seen in France and fashion, so I’m watching it with surrogate satisfaction. Last year, I enjoyed the squid game. Life is also survival.”

Han Ye-seul also said, "Thank you" by reading the comment "Cheer for a pretty couple," and said that he is currently in Korea and his style is a consolation. I also want to try fan meetings and cosmetics brand pop-up stores, but I was disappointed that it was difficult because of Corona 19.