Han Ga-in "I hate taking pictures, I don't even have a marriage album" (Civilization Moonlighting)

Actor Han Ga-in shows off his unexpected sideHan Ga-in appeared as a guest on the web Entertainment Civilization Moonlighting 230 times on the evening of the 27th.Han Ga-in, who saw a picture taken by her husband, Yeon Jung-hoon, said, What is your favorite picture?I personally do not like pictures very much. Theres not even a marriage album, explained Han Ga-in, I didnt make it on purpose, I didnt think it would come out if I hit the internet anyway.Han Ga-in said, I hate taking pictures. Especially selfies. Dont you take them all? I dont know how to make up.In that sense, I am a real senior (general person + entertainer). Celebrity is a bit of a rich person. The most frequent places are kindergartens, academies, and marts.

Actor Han Ga-in shows off his unexpected side

Han Ga-in appeared as a guest on the web entertainment 'Civilization Moonlighting' 230 times on the evening of the 27th.

Han Ga-in, who saw a picture taken by her husband, Yeon Jung-hoon, said, "What is your favorite picture?" I personally do not like pictures very much. "

There's not even a marriage album, explained Han Ga-in, "I didn't make it on purpose, I didn't think it would come out if I hit the internet anyway."

Han Ga-in said, "I hate taking pictures. Especially selfies. Don't you take them all? I don't know how to make up. In that sense, I am a real senior (general person + entertainer). Celebrity is a bit of a rich person. The most frequent places are kindergartens, academies, and marts. "