GOT7 gifted students, A Beautiful Youth Visual than Flowers

In this photo, which was released through the January issue of Fashion Magazine The Star, the Gifted Students showed off their charm with the keyword self-portrait.In the open photos, the Gifted Students caught their attention with their dandy and swag-filled appearance more than ever, such as holding flowers and watching cameras or posing freely.In particular, this picture was produced with two kinds of photo card randoms as well as two kinds of covers, and attracted great attention and attention from fans.In an interview after shooting the picture, the gifted students said, Recently, digital singles and web dramas have been released. The new song Walk with me is a good song to listen to in winter.I wanted to show you how to continue to play music. I hope you will walk beautifully in 2022 while listening to this music. Gifted students who started acting not only musicals but also web dramas and sitcoms.I am ashamed to say that I am still an actor, but I want to play like Hwang Jung-min and Joaquin Phoenix in the future, he said.As for the members of the GOT7 who are always good, We still have a really useless conversation and fun in the katok room. We have a better relationship. We fight but we solve it with negotiations and compromises.It is a style that we should solve the conversation until the end and we should do it together. Asked about the keywords that define human Gifted Students, he said, I can put all of normal ordinary people in one sentence. I am ordinary.I hope everyone will live well in what they want to do hard. When asked about the standard of happiness to the gifted students who always say that they are happy, Lets go home soon.(Laughing) I dont know why everyone is hiding and living, he said wittyly, saying, I can do it because I worked hard and did well. Finally, I want to be seen as a cool and famous singer to the public. I honestly do not want you to know what music I am doing.When I told a singer named Gifted Students, everyone knew. I am happy with that.

In this photo, which was released through the January issue of Fashion Magazine The Star, the gifted students showed off their charm with the keyword 'self-portrait'. In the open photos, the gifted students caught their attention with their dandy and swag-filled appearance more than ever, such as holding flowers and watching cameras or posing freely. In particular, this picture was produced with two kinds of photo card randoms as well as two kinds of covers, and attracted great attention and attention from fans.

In an interview after shooting the picture, the gifted students said, "Recently, digital singles and web dramas have been released." "The new song 'Walk with me' is a good song to listen to in winter. I wanted to show you how to continue to play music. I hope you will walk beautifully in 2022 while listening to this music. "

gifted students who started acting not only musicals but also web dramas and sitcoms. "I am ashamed to say that I am still an actor, but I want to play like Hwang Jung-min and Joaquin Phoenix in the future," he said.

As for the members of the GOT7 who are always good, "We still have a really useless conversation and fun in the katok room. We have a better relationship." "We fight but we solve it with negotiations and compromises. It is a style that we should solve the conversation until the end and we should do it together. "

Asked about the keywords that define human gifted students, he said, "I can put all of 'normal ordinary people' in one sentence." "I am ordinary. I hope everyone will live well in what they want to do hard. "

When asked about the standard of happiness to the gifted students who always say that they are happy, "Let's go home soon. (Laughing) I don't know why everyone is hiding and living, "he said wittyly, saying," I can do it because I worked hard and did well. "

Finally, "I want to be seen as a cool and famous singer to the public. I honestly do not want you to know what music I am doing. When I told a singer named gifted students, everyone knew. I am happy with that. "