'Gentleman and Lady' Oh Hyun-kyung's son cheating and brazen, husband Lee Jong-Won's affair rationalization?

Oh Hyun-kyung burst into anger among those who saw it as a shameless act.In the 29th KBS 2TV weekend Drama Shinsa and Girl (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which aired on January 1, Cha Yeon-sil (played by Oh Hyun-kyung) spoke to her husband Park Soo-chul (played by Lee Jong-Won) and sister-in-law Jang Mi-suk (played by Lim Ye-jin).When Jang Soo-sook found his lost brother, Park Soo-cheol, he gave a chicken house and met Park Soo-cheol secretly and met the car room.However, Cha Yeon-sil collected the marriage funds of my son Park Dae-beom (Ahn Woo-yeon) separately with the money received from Jang Mi-sook, and Park Dae-dan (Lee Se-hee), daughter of Park Soo-chul, did not take care of it at all and showed a lack of conscience.In the meantime, Jang Suk-suk accidentally found out that Park Soo-cheol had remarried with Cha Yeon-sil, who had raised Park Dae-bum alone with his daughter Park Dan-dan.Whenever I see the big man, my eldest son, my eldest son, how did not he say anything?How do you cheat people and accept my money like that? The next room said, Im not telling you. I asked for your living expenses. You just gave me money.I thought you were giving it to me conscientiously, said Jang, and My husband left all my property, and my parents were with me.Park Soo-cheol, who heard the conversation, said, What is this, your sisters money? He was angry at his wife, Cha Yeon-sil, but Cha Yeon-sil said, I thought my brother had a miscarriage because he lived well.If I had died, I would have received the money. Im sorry, and how long will the head of the family let him live in the house?The red-handed captain of Cha Yeon-sil, the man who blew the house deposit.
Oh Hyun-kyung burst into anger among those who saw it as a shameless act.In the 29th KBS 2TV weekend Drama Shinsa and Girl (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which aired on January 1, Cha Yeon-sil (played by Oh Hyun-kyung) spoke to her husband Park Soo-chul (played by Lee Jong-Won) and sister-in-law Jang Mi-suk (played by Lim Ye-jin).When Jang Soo-sook found his lost brother, Park Soo-cheol, he gave a chicken house and met Park Soo-cheol secretly and met the car room.However, Cha Yeon-sil collected the marriage funds of my son Park Dae-beom (Ahn Woo-yeon) separately with the money received from Jang Mi-sook, and Park Dae-dan (Lee Se-hee), daughter of Park Soo-chul, did not take care of it at all and showed a lack of conscience.In the meantime, Jang Suk-suk accidentally found out that Park Soo-cheol had remarried with Cha Yeon-sil, who had raised Park Dae-bum alone with his daughter Park Dan-dan.Whenever I see the big man, my eldest son, my eldest son, how did not he say anything?How do you cheat people and accept my money like that? The next room said, Im not telling you. I asked for your living expenses. You just gave me money.I thought you were giving it to me conscientiously, said Jang, and My husband left all my property, and my parents were with me.Park Soo-cheol, who heard the conversation, said, What is this, your sisters money? He was angry at his wife, Cha Yeon-sil, but Cha Yeon-sil said, I thought my brother had a miscarriage because he lived well.If I had died, I would have received the money. Im sorry, and how long will the head of the family let him live in the house?The red-handed captain of Cha Yeon-sil, the man who blew the house deposit.

Oh Hyun-kyung burst into anger among those who saw it as a shameless act.

In the 29th KBS 2TV weekend Drama Shinsa and Girl (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which aired on January 1, Cha Yeon-sil (played by Oh Hyun-kyung) spoke to her husband Park Soo-chul (played by Lee Jong-Won) and sister-in-law Jang Mi-suk (played by Lim Ye-jin).

When Jang Soo-sook found his lost brother, Park Soo-cheol, he gave a chicken house and met Park Soo-cheol secretly and met the car room. However, Cha Yeon-sil collected the marriage funds of my son Park Dae-beom (Ahn Woo-yeon) separately with the money received from Jang Mi-sook, and Park Dae-dan (Lee Se-hee), daughter of Park Soo-chul, did not take care of it at all and showed a lack of conscience.

In the meantime, Jang Suk-suk accidentally found out that Park Soo-cheol had remarried with Cha Yeon-sil, who had raised Park Dae-bum alone with his daughter Park Dan-dan. "Whenever I see the big man, my eldest son, my eldest son, how did not he say anything? How do you cheat people and accept my money like that? "

The next room said, “I’m not telling you. I asked for your living expenses. You just gave me money. “I thought you were giving it to me conscientiously,” said Jang, and “My husband left all my property, and my parents were with me.”

Park Soo-cheol, who heard the conversation, said, "What is this, your sister's money?" He was angry at his wife, Cha Yeon-sil, but Cha Yeon-sil said, "I thought my brother had a miscarriage because he lived well. If I had died, I would have received the money. I’m sorry, and how long will the head of the family let him live in the house?” The red-handed captain of Cha Yeon-sil, the man who blew the house deposit.