"Gentleman and Lady" The night sweet potato Kim, Kim Ga-Yeon "Yes, it is me"

Actor Kim Ga-Yeon reported on his return to the house theater for a long time through KBS2 weekend drama Gentleman and Girl.Kim Ga-Yeon appeared on the 15th broadcast of Gentleman and Girl as Kim, who was in charge of the family management of Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun-woo) on behalf of Chief Inspector Jo Sa-ra (Park Ha-na).Kim Ga-Yeon, on the 16th, said, I do not leave a hair that shows the character of Kim, the principle principle principle, but with a picture of a black horned glasses and a falling suit on a neatly combed hair.Its me. # Night sweet potato Kim, # FM Kim, # Gentleman and Miss was cheered by fans.On the 15th broadcast, Kim Ga-Yeon showed a 180-degree difference from Jo Sa-ra, who was managing money arbitrarily to take the place of the after-group hostess, such as using his pocket money to Wang Dae-ran (Cha Hwa-yeon).I want 5 million won for money, he told Wang Dae-ran, Do you mean to hit the ground? There is no such thing in my dictionary.Wang Dae-ran, who was confronted by Kim, said, I used to be frustrated, but now I am a sweet potato at night.The fans were like, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will continue to be the night chief,  Please keep the king s war alive ~  , Im so happy and perfect casting .Photo Source  Kim Ga-YeonSNS

Actor Kim Ga-Yeon reported on his return to the house theater for a long time through KBS2 weekend drama 'Gentleman and Girl'.

Kim Ga-Yeon appeared on the 15th broadcast of "Gentleman and Girl" as Kim, who was in charge of the family management of Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun-woo) on behalf of Chief Inspector Jo Sa-ra (Park Ha-na).

Kim Ga-Yeon, on the 16th, said, "I do not leave a hair that shows the character of Kim, the principle principle principle, but with a picture of a black horned glasses and a falling suit on a neatly combed hair. It's me. # Night sweet potato Kim, # FM Kim, # Gentleman and Miss "was cheered by fans.

On the 15th broadcast, Kim Ga-Yeon showed a 180-degree difference from Jo Sa-ra, who was managing money arbitrarily to take the place of the after-group hostess, such as using his pocket money to Wang Dae-ran (Cha Hwa-yeon).

"I want 5 million won for money," he told Wang Dae-ran, "Do you mean to hit the ground? There is no such thing in my dictionary." Wang Dae-ran, who was confronted by Kim, said, "I used to be frustrated, but now I am a sweet potato at night."

The fans were like, "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to be the night chief, "" Please keep the king 's war alive ~ "," I'm so happy "and" perfect casting ".

Photo Source Kim Ga-YeonSNS