Kahi, I can not see a happy smile in Bali .. My eyes are so beautiful

Kahi, a member of the group after school, reported on his recent situation in the snowy area.Kahi posted three photos on his 20th day in his instagram with an article entitled My eyes are so beautiful, I had a hard time coming home without a moored car, but I was so happy yesterday.Kahi in the photo that was released leaves a certification shot in the background of beautiful snowy snowy scenery.Meanwhile, Kahi married a businessman in 2016 and has two sons. She recently returned to Korea after living in Bali with her family.Photo: Kahi SNS

Kahi, a member of the group after school, reported on his recent situation in the snowy area.

Kahi posted three photos on his 20th day in his instagram with an article entitled "My eyes are so beautiful, I had a hard time coming home without a moored car, but I was so happy yesterday."

Kahi in the photo that was released leaves a certification shot in the background of beautiful snowy snowy scenery.

Meanwhile, Kahi married a businessman in 2016 and has two sons. She recently returned to Korea after living in Bali with her family.

Photo: Kahi SNS