G-Dragon was also hit. Young-chul "It's a bit like smoking cigarettes" rude comment Fans "Do not pretend to know"

Im Solo fourth-term cast member Young-chul (a pseudonym) frowned fans eyes with rude comments to Big Bang leader G-Dragon (real name Kwon Ji Yong) following Figure Empress Kim Yuna.Earlier on the 20th of last month, G-Dragon posted a picture on his Instagram account.This is the news that he was named in the Introduction Awards 100, the person of the year selected by the world street fashion web magazine HYPEBEAST.Here was a picture of G-Dragon biting a cigarette.But Young-chul left a comment on the post. Its cool, Ji Yong. But smoking is a bit like that.Kwon Ji Yong Fighting is the best, he said.In a comment by Young-chul, the fans said, Its better to say anything anywhere than cigarettes. Did Jidi allow you to say it?You have to have mutual consent. Im not talking to a younger person because Im older. Celebrities are people.I am sorry to show you the uncomfortable appearance, and I do not see any change after that.  I am a high class even when I go to the company. If I am younger than myself, I will say it.I went to any entertainer and said that I was a friend and said that I was a brother. , Do not pretend to know real. Last month, Young-chul was known to have been criticized by the public for his late use of Kim Yunas SNS, Lonely and depressed, and so on.Nevertheless, Young-chul said, I like it as a fan, so I am a brother and I just talked about it comfortably.I was pretty before, but I said that I was fatter than before, but in the article, I over-expressed and said, I have a bad feeling.I do not understand why you look at me so bad. However, I will sue all of my evils, saying, If you do not erase them again, I will find all the IPs and sue them.I will do it even if it takes time. I will specify that. Young-chul announced his face as a 4th cast member of NQQ, SBS Plus Im Solo.

"I'm Solo" fourth-term cast member Young-chul (a pseudonym) frowned fans' eyes with rude comments to Big Bang leader G-Dragon (real name Kwon Ji Yong) following "Figure Empress" Kim Yuna.

Earlier on the 20th of last month, G-Dragon posted a picture on his Instagram account. This is the news that he was named in the "Introduction Awards 100", the person of the year selected by the world street fashion web magazine HYPEBEAST. Here was a picture of G-Dragon biting a cigarette.

But Young-chul left a comment on the post. "It's cool, Ji Yong. But smoking is a bit like that. Kwon Ji Yong Fighting is the best, "he said.

In a comment by Young-chul, the fans said, "It's better to say anything anywhere than cigarettes. Did Jidi allow you to say it? You have to have mutual consent. I'm not talking to a younger person because I'm older. Celebrities are people. I am sorry to show you the uncomfortable appearance, and I do not see any change after that. "" I am a high class even when I go to the company. If I am younger than myself, I will say it. I went to any entertainer and said that I was a friend and said that I was a brother. "," Do not pretend to know real. "

Last month, Young-chul was known to have been criticized by the public for his late use of Kim Yuna's SNS, "Lonely and depressed," and so on. Nevertheless, Young-chul said, "I like it as a fan, so I am a brother and I just talked about it comfortably. I was pretty before, but I said that I was fatter than before, but in the article, I over-expressed and said, "I have a bad feeling." I do not understand why you look at me so bad. "However, I will sue all of my evils, saying," If you do not erase them again, I will find all the IPs and sue them. I will do it even if it takes time. I will specify that. "

Young-chul announced his face as a 4th cast member of NQQ, SBS Plus 'I'm Solo'.