Hae-jun Park, forget 'The World of Couples'...voluntary white-water comeback, weight gain 44 (just not done with Do best yet)

Hae-jun Park, who threw off his charisma and predicted acting transformation in the Tving OLizzynal I have not done my Do best yet, revealed the secret of acting white water directly.Tving OLizynal, which will be released for the first time on February 18th, has just not done Do best yet (director Lim Tae-woo, playwright Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young, production How Pictures, Megabox Central PlusM, Walnut & U Pictures, JTBC Studio) The funny story of Top Model.Hae-jun Park impulsively beat the company and played the role of Nam Geum-pil, who became a voluntary white-collar in the name of a webtoon writer.Top Model to live God in dreaming of the second act of life, but unlike the firm will, reality is a white water without money.It is an icon of the spirit victory of this era, which walks its own way without being overwhelmed by all kinds of neglect and obscenity around.Hae-jun Park first increased his weight to express the character of these gold pencils realistically.The still cut, which was released on the morning of the 31st, disappeared the sharp face sideline and the sleek body, and the posture of the body was completed.Hae-jun Park said, Nam Geum-pil is a person who is close to the world we usually live in, so I tried to look like a real person, not a person in Drama.I tried to minimize decorating hair, makeup, etc., and I pursued comfort so that I did not know who was Actor on the set. In stillcuts, this transformation of him feels real.Nam Geum-pil, an ordinary 40-year-old man who can be seen anywhere around us, seems to shout that it is best to be comfortable without passion, passion, dreams and hopes.Then I want to do something for the gold pencil, and I have a dream. I wonder if the gold pencil will once again burn with passion and succeed in living a new life.The Tving OLizynal I have not done Do Best, which is so serious that I am expecting a funny Hae-jun Park life comic performance, will be released on February 18th at Tving alone.Tving

Hae-jun Park, who threw off his charisma and predicted acting transformation in the Tving OLizzynal 'I have not done my Do best yet', revealed the secret of acting white water directly.

Tving OLizynal, which will be released for the first time on February 18th, has just not done Do best yet (director Lim Tae-woo, playwright Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young, production How Pictures, Megabox Central PlusM, Walnut & U Pictures, JTBC Studio) The funny story of Top Model.

Hae-jun Park impulsively beat the company and played the role of Nam Geum-pil, who became a voluntary white-collar in the name of a webtoon writer. Top Model to live 'God' in dreaming of the second act of life, but unlike the firm will, reality is a white water without money. It is an icon of the spirit victory of this era, which walks its own way without being overwhelmed by all kinds of neglect and obscenity around.

Hae-jun Park first increased his weight to express the Character of these gold pencils realistically. The still cut, which was released on the morning of the 31st, disappeared the sharp face sideline and the sleek body, and the posture of the body was completed.

Hae-jun Park said, "Nam Geum-pil is a person who is close to the world we usually live in, so I tried to look like a real person, not a person in Drama. I tried to minimize decorating hair, makeup, etc., and I pursued comfort so that I did not know who was Actor on the set. "

In stillcuts, this transformation of him feels real. Nam Geum-pil, an ordinary 40-year-old man who can be seen anywhere around us, seems to shout that it is best to be comfortable without passion, passion, dreams and hopes. Then I want to do something for the gold pencil, and I have a dream. I wonder if the gold pencil will once again burn with passion and succeed in living a 'new life'.

The Tving OLizynal 'I have not done Do best', which is so serious that I am expecting a funny Hae-jun Park life comic performance, will be released on February 18th at Tving alone.

Tving