'Liberation Town' Hur Jae, Flex on Jeju Island package trip "I shoot it all"

Hur Jae takes a second school trip to Jeju IslandOn JTBCs Where Im Going Back to - Liberation Town (hereinafter referred to as Liberation Town), which airs on January 7, Hur Jae takes his second school trip to Jeju Island.Unlike the Gyeongju school trip that was released on the previous Liberation Town broadcast, Jeju Island chose package trip for the first time in life.Hur Jae, who is about to travel to Jeju Island, said, It is the first time I have traveled to Jeju Island. I have been upgrading my last race trip.At the beginning, I had an awkward greeting with package travelers, but I laughed at the storm praise of the party, saying, I will pay for the travel expenses today, saying, If you play Korean basketball, it is Hur Jae.Soon the full-scale trip began and Hur Jae and the party arrived at the Sejongsan Ilchulbong.For a moment, Hur Jae was lagging behind the party because of his unexpected low quality.However, when I met the party again at the top, I distributed a large amount of citrus hats purchased at the middle rest area and united the travelers.In addition, Hur Jae challenged the MZ generation to shoot hot short-form videos at the top of the Sejongsan Ilchulbong.At first, I wanted to be embarrassed that I was like a crazy person, and I laughed at the scene.Next, travelers arrived in the Secret Forest, a wedding Snap Inc. shooting attraction.Hur Jae, who was taking pictures at the photo spot, caught the eye of a couple filming the wedding Snap Inc. looking at each other affectionately.I could not live at that time, he said, recalling his honeymoon days.Also, about 30 years ago, the show will show pictures of Hur Jae and his wife, and the residents of the studio who saw the photos are resilient to the appearance of Sweet Jae.
Hur Jae takes a second school trip to Jeju IslandOn JTBCs Where Im Going Back to - Liberation Town (hereinafter referred to as Liberation Town), which airs on January 7, Hur Jae takes his second school trip to Jeju Island.Unlike the Gyeongju school trip that was released on the previous Liberation Town broadcast, Jeju Island chose package trip for the first time in life.Hur Jae, who is about to travel to Jeju Island, said, It is the first time I have traveled to Jeju Island. I have been upgrading my last race trip.At the beginning, I had an awkward greeting with package travelers, but I laughed at the storm praise of the party, saying, I will pay for the travel expenses today, saying, If you play Korean basketball, it is Hur Jae.Soon the full-scale trip began and Hur Jae and the party arrived at the Sejongsan Ilchulbong.For a moment, Hur Jae was lagging behind the party because of his unexpected low quality.However, when I met the party again at the top, I distributed a large amount of citrus hats purchased at the middle rest area and united the travelers.In addition, Hur Jae challenged the MZ generation to shoot hot short-form videos at the top of the Sejongsan Ilchulbong.At first, I wanted to be embarrassed that I was like a crazy person, and I laughed at the scene.Next, travelers arrived in the Secret Forest, a wedding Snap Inc. shooting attraction.Hur Jae, who was taking pictures at the photo spot, caught the eye of a couple filming the wedding Snap Inc. looking at each other affectionately.I could not live at that time, he said, recalling his honeymoon days.Also, about 30 years ago, the show will show pictures of Hur Jae and his wife, and the residents of the studio who saw the photos are resilient to the appearance of Sweet Jae.

Hur Jae takes a second school trip to Jeju Island

On JTBC's "Where I'm going back to - Liberation Town" (hereinafter referred to as "Liberation Town"), which airs on January 7, Hur Jae takes his second school trip to Jeju Island. Unlike the Gyeongju school trip that was released on the previous 'Liberation Town' broadcast, Jeju Island chose package trip for the first time in life.

Hur Jae, who is about to travel to Jeju Island, said, "It is the first time I have traveled to Jeju Island." "I have been upgrading my last race trip." At the beginning, I had an awkward greeting with package travelers, but I laughed at the storm praise of the party, saying, "I will pay for the travel expenses today," saying, "If you play 'Korean basketball', it is Hur Jae."

Soon the full-scale trip began and Hur Jae and the party arrived at the Sejongsan Ilchulbong. For a moment, Hur Jae was lagging behind the party because of his unexpected low quality. However, when I met the party again at the top, I distributed a large amount of citrus hats purchased at the middle rest area and united the travelers. In addition, Hur Jae challenged the MZ generation to shoot hot short-form videos at the top of the Sejongsan Ilchulbong. At first, I wanted to be embarrassed that I was "like a crazy person," and I laughed at the scene.

Next, travelers arrived in the Secret Forest, a wedding Snap Inc. shooting attraction. Hur Jae, who was taking pictures at the photo spot, caught the eye of a couple filming the wedding Snap Inc. looking at each other affectionately. "I could not live at that time," he said, recalling his honeymoon days. Also, about 30 years ago, the show will show pictures of Hur Jae and his wife, and the residents of the studio who saw the photos are resilient to the appearance of Sweet 'Jae'.