DinDin "Shin Hyun-bin, a favorite sister from an early age" surprise confession (with God 2)

DinDin introduces actor Shin Hyun-bin as a favorite sister since childhood and reveals his long relationship with him.Singer DinDin and Italian broadcaster Alberto Mondi will appear as the 23rd guest on Channel Ss entertainment program Season 2 with God (Channel S&SM C&C STUDIO co-production/producer Kim Soo-hyun, director Jin Sun-mi), which will air on January 14.In addition, 4MC, which recommends the menu ordered by the guest, will be released.Season 2 with God is a customized food recommendation talk show where 4MC Shin Dong-yeop, Sung Si-kyung, Park Sun-young and Lee Yong-jin transform into Food Master to recommend menus that make your special day more special and share stories and tastes together.In a recent recording, DinDin released an episode of his childhood with his sisters, the sisters always hit me with Whites nemo dream.So every time I listen to this song, I get creepy. When DinDin said, I started to get hit when I was seven years old, I was a bad guy for the sitters, 4MC was convinced that DinDin would have done something right.DinDin told the sisters about the mischievous behaviors, and the MCs laughed when they responded that sisters are good.When my sister friends came home, I had to run an errand, but there is the only Sister who sided with me.Im Shin Hyun-bin, an actor in Spicy Doctor Life. Ive been a favorite sitter since I was a child, and I became a great actor.We are also our Sisters.

DinDin introduces actor Shin Hyun-bin as a favorite sister since childhood and reveals his long relationship with him.

Singer DinDin and Italian broadcaster Alberto Mondi will appear as the 23rd guest on Channel S's entertainment program Season 2 with God (Channel S&SM C&C STUDIO co-production/producer Kim Soo-hyun, director Jin Sun-mi), which will air on January 14. In addition, 4MC, which recommends the menu ordered by the guest, will be released.

Season 2 with God is a customized food recommendation talk show where 4MC Shin Dong-yeop, Sung Si-kyung, Park Sun-young and Lee Yong-jin transform into Food Master to recommend menus that make your special day more special and share stories and tastes together.

In a recent recording, DinDin released an episode of his childhood with his sisters, "the sisters always hit me with White's 'nemo dream'. So every time I listen to this song, I get creepy. "

When DinDin said, “I started to get hit when I was seven years old, I was a bad guy for the sitters,” 4MC was convinced that DinDin would have done something right. DinDin told the sisters about the mischievous behaviors, and the MCs laughed when they responded that "sisters are good".

"When my sister friends came home, I had to run an errand, but there is the only sister who sided with me. “I’m Shin Hyun-bin, an actor in “Spicy Doctor Life.” “I’ve been a favorite sitter since I was a child, and I became a great actor. We are also our sisters. "