"second birth." Gim Gu-ra, we're still newlyweds. Are you already sulking? "When it's hard to be a propensity."

While Nam Bo-ra showed off her K-grandmother in Radio Star, Gim Gu-ra drew attention by mentioning her al-Kong-dalkong honeymoon.On the 5th, MBC entertainment Radio Star featured 2022 tiger energy, including broadcaster Seo Jang-hoon, comedian Yoo Min-sang, actor Nam Bo-ra and baseball player Koo Ja-wook.Actor Nam Bo-ra appeared on the day to tell me about his recent fall in love with new fields. He has recently started various projects since he was a child.We started selling fruits as an online store and launched a new cosmetics business, Nam Bo-ra said, laughing, saying, We chose one employee and seven of the 13 after worrying, and once we were in a hurry, we had a sense of responsibility, and we could not run away because we were family members.Nam Bo-ra, called the icon of the K-girl, is a brother 13 Brother and Sister.Nam Bo-ra, who was the most dramatic of the 13 Brother and Sisters of the two-year-old Tuul, said, I may have been in my stomach, I raised my 12th brother like the youngest, and one day I had a baby who did not know Joe Manganiello at home.I didnt want to raise him again, he said honestly.Nam Bo-ra said, I tried not to take care of it, but I was forced to join the child care because I was struggling because I was in a hurry, and I was so cute when I raised it. Seo Jang-hoon laughed, saying, The 12th will be the most absurd.I asked her skills.Nam Bo-ra praised a good mother, a good mother, learned how to cook over her shoulder when she was not there, and said, I ate myself and did well from the beginning.Nam Bo-ra laughed at the episode, saying, I learned to play all of it even when I was a junior high school student.In particular, Nam Bo-ra said that despite the fact that the manager cares for me, it is the most uncomfortable. The manager is also like his sister, so the new manager cares more.When asked if he was dating his boyfriend, he said, When I disciplined my brothers, my tone came out when I fought. His brothers were first, so he was surprised that his brothers had Bob Care for dinner, and Date had almost passed in the evening. Gim Gu-ra asked, Is my ideal person incompetent? He said, I want to take care of my friend (my wife) who is married, but I am sorry because I can do it. Nam Bo-ra said, I am an independent person who lives well and lives well.On the other hand, Gim Gu-ra, 53 years old this year, secretly set up a family with only marriage notification without wedding ceremony with a 12-year-old general girlfriend.Capture the Radio Star screen

While Nam Bo-ra showed off her K-grandmother in Radio Star, Gim Gu-ra drew attention by mentioning her al-Kong-dalkong honeymoon.

On the 5th, MBC entertainment Radio Star featured 2022 tiger energy, including broadcaster Seo Jang-hoon, comedian Yoo Min-sang, actor Nam Bo-ra and baseball player Koo Ja-wook.

Actor Nam Bo-ra appeared on the day to tell me about his recent fall in love with new fields. He has recently started various projects since he was a child. “We started selling fruits as an online store and launched a new cosmetics business,” Nam Bo-ra said, laughing, saying, “We chose one employee and seven of the 13 after worrying, and once we were in a hurry, we had a sense of responsibility, and we could not run away because we were family members.”

Nam Bo-ra, called the icon of the K-girl, is a brother 13 Brother and Sister. Nam Bo-ra, who was the most dramatic of the 13 Brother and Sisters of the two-year-old Tuul, said, "I may have been in my stomach, I raised my 12th brother like the youngest, and one day I had a baby who did not know Joe Manganiello at home." I didn’t want to raise him again,” he said honestly.

Nam Bo-ra said, "I tried not to take care of it, but I was forced to join the child care because I was struggling because I was in a hurry, and I was so cute when I raised it." Seo Jang-hoon laughed, saying, "The 12th will be the most absurd."

I asked her skills. Nam Bo-ra praised "a good mother, a good mother, learned how to cook over her shoulder when she was not there," and said, "I ate myself and did well from the beginning." Nam Bo-ra laughed at the episode, saying, "I learned to play all of it even when I was a junior high school student.

In particular, Nam Bo-ra said that despite the fact that the manager cares for me, it is the most uncomfortable. "The manager is also like his sister, so the new manager cares more." When asked if he was dating his boyfriend, he said, "When I disciplined my brothers, my tone came out when I fought." His brothers were first, so he was surprised that his brothers had Bob Care for dinner, and Date had almost passed in the evening. "

Gim Gu-ra asked, "Is my ideal person incompetent?" He said, "I want to take care of my friend (my wife) who is married, but I am sorry because I can do it." Nam Bo-ra said, "I am an independent person who lives well and lives well."

On the other hand, Gim Gu-ra, 53 years old this year, secretly set up a family with only marriage notification without wedding ceremony with a 12-year-old general girlfriend.

Capture the 'Radio Star' screen