BLACKPINK Rosé, a doll to cry and go to...Click with a bouquet of big flowers

Group BLACKPINK Rosé boasted a spectacular visual.Rosé posted several photos on January 15 without comment on his personal Instagram story.In the open photo, Rosé poses in front of a white balloon with his name on it, staring at the camera with a large bouquet of flowers the size of his own.I finished my fairy beauty by digesting my colorful platinum hairstyle.Meanwhile, Rosé released his first Solo single album R in March last year.
Group BLACKPINK Rosé boasted a spectacular visual.Rosé posted several photos on January 15 without comment on his personal Instagram story.In the open photo, Rosé poses in front of a white balloon with his name on it, staring at the camera with a large bouquet of flowers the size of his own.I finished my fairy beauty by digesting my colorful platinum hairstyle.Meanwhile, Rosé released his first Solo single album R in March last year.

Group BLACKPINK Rosé boasted a spectacular visual.

Rosé posted several photos on January 15 without comment on his personal Instagram story.

In the open photo, Rosé poses in front of a white balloon with his name on it, staring at the camera with a large bouquet of flowers the size of his own.

I finished my fairy beauty by digesting my colorful platinum hairstyle.

Meanwhile, Rosé released his first Solo single album 'R' in March last year.