'All The Butlers' Bae Sang-min "Designs A Win? Cube-shaped MP3 Player"

Professor Bae Sang-min has released an anecdote that won A company with design.In SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, Professor Bae Sang-min, the master of design, appeared as master.On this day, Professor Bae Sang-min showed the real thing directly in the field that he won the apple-shaped A company with design.In 2008, I made a Cube-shaped MP3 and there was A company at the next table, he said. I received a silver prize in the competition for that design, and A company did not receive the award.So I think hes saying he beat A.The cube-shaped MP3 was made for the elderly who can not handle the machine, he said.In addition, he surprised everyone by saying, I saw the block where my nephew played and made it because I came up with an idea.

Professor Bae Sang-min has released an anecdote that won A company with design.

In SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, Professor Bae Sang-min, the master of design, appeared as master.

On this day, Professor Bae Sang-min showed the real thing directly in the field that he won the apple-shaped A company with design.

“In 2008, I made a Cube-shaped MP3 and there was A company at the next table,” he said. “I received a silver prize in the competition for that design, and A company did not receive the award. So I think he’s saying he beat A.”

"The Cube-shaped MP3 was made for the elderly who can not handle the machine," he said.

In addition, he surprised everyone by saying, "I saw the block where my nephew played and made it because I came up with an idea."