Actor Kim Mi-soo, who died today (fifth)...Yoo Gik 'Snowdrop'

Actor Kim Mi-soo has passed away; aged 31.On May 5, the agencys Landscape Entertainment said, I was so heartbreaking and heartbreaking that Kim Mi-soo Actor suddenly left our side on January 5.I am very sorry for the sudden buffet, and I am very sorry for you, he said. I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and Guess reports so that Yu Family, who is in shock and sadness, can reverently remember the deceased.Funerals are held privately and quietly in accordance with the will of the Family.Kim Mi-soo recently played the role of a hard but soft journeyman who keeps his own beliefs even in difficult situations, not being able to overcome injustice as a dormitory best friend and a lake girl student of Eun Young-ro (Index) in JTBCs Saturday Drama Snowdrop.Actor Kim Mi-soo is a landscape entertainment company.I was so heartbroken and heartbroken that Kim Mi-soo Actor suddenly left us on January 5.Suddenly, the family is in a situation where they are so heartbreaking.I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors or Guess reports so that you can reverently remember the deceased in shock and sadness.The funeral will be held privately in accordance with the will of the Family.I hope you will pray for the deceased, and once again I send my deepest condolences on the last road of the deceased.

Actor Kim Mi-soo has passed away; aged 31.

On May 5, the agency's Landscape Entertainment said, "I was so heartbreaking and heartbreaking that Kim Mi-soo Actor suddenly left our side on January 5."

"I am very sorry for the sudden buffet, and I am very sorry for you," he said. "I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and Guess reports so that Yu Family, who is in shock and sadness, can reverently remember the deceased."

Funerals are held privately and quietly in accordance with the will of the Family.

Kim Mi-soo recently played the role of a hard but soft journeyman who keeps his own beliefs even in difficult situations, not being able to overcome injustice as a dormitory best friend and a lake girl student of Eun Young-ro (Index) in JTBC's Saturday Drama 'Snowdrop'.

Actor Kim Mi-soo is a landscape entertainment company.

I was so heartbroken and heartbroken that Kim Mi-soo Actor suddenly left us on January 5.

Suddenly, the Family is in a situation where they are so heartbreaking.

I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors or Guess reports so that you can reverently remember the deceased in shock and sadness.

The funeral will be held privately in accordance with the will of the Family.

I hope you will pray for the deceased, and once again I send my deepest condolences on the last road of the deceased.