'Irreplaceable You Sal' Lee Joon 1st millennium past life: Jung Jin-young eldest son 'reversed' by half-brother's murder

Lee Joons past life was revealed a thousand years ago.In the 9th episode of TVNs Saturday drama Irreplaceable You Sal, which aired on January 15, Seo Jae-won/director Jang Young-woo, Kwon So-ra, was the son of Kwon Hyung-sa, a 1,000-year-old son of Lee Joon.Min Sang-woon (Kwon Na-ra) informed Dan-hwal (Lee Jin-wook) that I did not kill your family 600 years ago, but I did it. Ok Eul-tae told Dan-hwal, Do not believe her.Youre cheating on yourself now, and its so pathetic, he said to Min Sang-woon.Then, Ok Eul-tae threatened Min Sang-woons neck, and Dan-hwal injected Ok Eul-tae with medicine and warned him, I will go back to check and wait.Dan-hwal escaped from Ok-tae with the help of Min Sang-woon and Kwon Hyung-sa.Ok Eul-tae, who was suffering alone, recalled his past life a thousand years ago.His father was Kwon, and Kwon said that he would take his second son only by opening the door. My eldest son was also a madness that caused my mother to die in a coughing cough.Im glad my second wife had a son, though. The second is like me. Strong and dignified.
Lee Joons past life was revealed a thousand years ago.In the 9th episode of TVNs Saturday drama Irreplaceable You Sal, which aired on January 15, Seo Jae-won/director Jang Young-woo, Kwon So-ra, was the son of Kwon Hyung-sa, a 1,000-year-old son of Lee Joon.Min Sang-woon (Kwon Na-ra) informed Dan-hwal (Lee Jin-wook) that I did not kill your family 600 years ago, but I did it. Ok Eul-tae told Dan-hwal, Do not believe her.Youre cheating on yourself now, and its so pathetic, he said to Min Sang-woon.Then, Ok Eul-tae threatened Min Sang-woons neck, and Dan-hwal injected Ok Eul-tae with medicine and warned him, I will go back to check and wait.Dan-hwal escaped from Ok-tae with the help of Min Sang-woon and Kwon Hyung-sa.Ok Eul-tae, who was suffering alone, recalled his past life a thousand years ago.His father was Kwon, and Kwon said that he would take his second son only by opening the door. My eldest son was also a madness that caused my mother to die in a coughing cough.Im glad my second wife had a son, though. The second is like me. Strong and dignified.

Lee Joon's past life was revealed a thousand years ago.

In the 9th episode of TVN's Saturday drama Irreplaceable You Sal, which aired on January 15, Seo Jae-won/director Jang Young-woo, Kwon So-ra, was the son of Kwon Hyung-sa, a 1,000-year-old son of Lee Joon.

Min Sang-woon (Kwon Na-ra) informed Dan-hwal (Lee Jin-wook) that "I did not kill your family 600 years ago, but I did it." Ok Eul-tae told Dan-hwal, "Do not believe her. “You’re cheating on yourself now, and it’s so pathetic,” he said to Min Sang-woon.

Then, Ok Eul-tae threatened Min Sang-woon's neck, and Dan-hwal injected Ok Eul-tae with medicine and warned him, "I will go back to check and wait." Dan-hwal escaped from Ok-tae with the help of Min Sang-woon and Kwon Hyung-sa.

Ok Eul-tae, who was suffering alone, recalled his past life a thousand years ago. His father was Kwon, and Kwon said that he would take his second son only by opening the door. "My eldest son was also a madness that caused my mother to die in a coughing cough. I’m glad my second wife had a son, though. The second is like me. Strong and dignified.”