86-year-old Kim Young-ok "Corona vaccine third inoculation, it hurts so much on day five because it doesn't matter" (My Way)

Actor Kim Young-ok, who turned 86 in the new year, told the latter part of the third vaccination of the Coronavirus infection-19 (Corona 19).In the 278th TV drama Star Documentary myway broadcast on January 2, the meeting scene of Jeong Yeong-Suk and Kim Young-ok was revealed.On that day, Jeong-Suk had a meal with Kim Young-ok, who revealed the recent completion of the third vaccination of the Corona 19 vaccine at the same time as the meeting.Kim Young-ok said, I was hit by Corona 19 (Vaccine 3rd). It was day five. It was okay, and I was so sick during the day.I did not eat anything, he confessed that he was lying down all day without eating all day because he was not feeling well suddenly.I passed by myself, not to the point of being able to endure, he said.Kim Young-oks loyalty to keep his promise with Jeong Yeong-Suk even in a difficult condition attracted attention.
Actor Kim Young-ok, who turned 86 in the new year, told the latter part of the third vaccination of the Coronavirus infection-19 (Corona 19).In the 278th TV drama Star Documentary myway broadcast on January 2, the meeting scene of Jeong Yeong-Suk and Kim Young-ok was revealed.On that day, Jeong-Suk had a meal with Kim Young-ok, who revealed the recent completion of the third vaccination of the Corona 19 vaccine at the same time as the meeting.Kim Young-ok said, I was hit by Corona 19 (Vaccine 3rd). It was day five. It was okay, and I was so sick during the day.I did not eat anything, he confessed that he was lying down all day without eating all day because he was not feeling well suddenly.I passed by myself, not to the point of being able to endure, he said.Kim Young-oks loyalty to keep his promise with Jeong Yeong-Suk even in a difficult condition attracted attention.

Actor Kim Young-ok, who turned 86 in the new year, told the latter part of the third vaccination of the Coronavirus infection-19 (Corona 19).

In the 278th TV drama 'star documentary myway' broadcast on January 2, the meeting scene of Jeong Yeong-Suk and Kim Young-ok was revealed.

On that day, Jeong-Suk had a meal with Kim Young-ok, who revealed the recent completion of the third vaccination of the Corona 19 vaccine at the same time as the meeting.

Kim Young-ok said, "I was hit by Corona 19 (Vaccine 3rd). It was day five. It was okay, and I was so sick during the day. I did not eat anything, "he confessed that he was lying down all day without eating all day because he was not feeling well suddenly.

"I passed by myself, not to the point of being able to endure," he said. Kim Young-ok's loyalty to keep his promise with Jeong Yeong-Suk even in a difficult condition attracted attention.