Yoo In-young "I prepared for you"...Who's the gift?

Actor Yoo In-young prepared a gift for a special person at the end of the year.Yoo In-young posted a picture on his 15th day, saying, The pleasure to receive. The pleasure to give.In the photo posted, Yoo In-young is packing and looking at the gift after buying it. He puts a red ribbon on a white box bigger than Yoo In-youngs upper body.I do not know what I heard, but I can see the appearance of Yoo In-young of Sullens expression.In particular, Yoo In-young caught the eye by writing, I prepared it for you. I wonder who is the main character who will receive Yoo In-youngs special gift.On the other hand, Yoo In-young appeared in SBS drama Good Casting and KBS2 entertainment Land Village.

Actor Yoo In-young prepared a gift for a special person at the end of the year.

Yoo In-young posted a picture on his 15th day, saying, "The pleasure to receive. The pleasure to give."

In the photo posted, Yoo In-young is packing and looking at the gift after buying it. He puts a red ribbon on a white box bigger than Yoo In-young's upper body. I do not know what I heard, but I can see the appearance of Yoo In-young of Sullen's expression.

In particular, Yoo In-young caught the eye by writing, "I prepared it for you." I wonder who is the main character who will receive Yoo In-young's special gift.

On the other hand, Yoo In-young appeared in SBS drama 'Good Casting' and KBS2 entertainment 'Land Village'.