WJSN little "growing up as much as you've been bothered with."

On the 27th, Lifestyle magazine Singles released a small picture that made the whole nation s efforts with exciting songs.The members who appeared as bright energy showed a fatal look as soon as they stood in front of the camera and showed the pro Idol downside.Especially, from modern jacket to chic black dress, it is the back door that boasted perfect synergy when it was gathered together with various look by individual.# Time to permeate the little oneFormed as the first unit of WJSN, Chokomi made a huge topic as soon as it stood on stage with visuals, funny lyrics and addictive melodies that seemed to have just popped out of the comics.It captivated the public with its unpredictable fresh charm.On the new song Super Sure, which is about to come back on January 5, Da Young said, It is an exciting song based on the disco rhythm. It is a serenade of support that I want to present to the tired people.As soon as I heard Super Sure, I thought it was a song that I could only do with a little bit. I felt a special affection in Subin, It is a song that will continue to hum after listening once, and Luda, I tried to find something small with hair, makeup, costume, and choreography.When I look back for a long time, I want to leave a music that can hum as much as I can think of a song as exciting as a little song, Luda said.# Happiness as a little boyWhere does Subin, Luda, Summer, and Dayoungs bright energy come from, who are busy working with WJSN and small.What they are looking for to convey pleasure to everyone is their own happiness.I was confused about what I liked and what I wanted to do when I was working on my activities, so I started to know myself these days.After Luda, who said, The process is fun and fun and funny, Summer said, I tended to keep myself thoroughly as planned, but nowadays I started to think about how to be happy.Subin smiled proudly, saying, I have been matured by returning to WJSN this year, and I have not grown as much as I have studied and studied.I started making bucket lists every year since 2019, but I have been doing all the things I planned, said Dayoung, who said that I was looking at everything positively through Eruri activities.In the past, at the end of the year, I had regrets and regrets, but I was able to record more positive and thankful things. WJSNs anti-war visuals can be found in the January issue and the Singles website.Photo: Singles
On the 27th, Lifestyle magazine Singles released a small picture that made the whole nation s efforts with exciting songs.The members who appeared as bright energy showed a fatal look as soon as they stood in front of the camera and showed the pro Idol downside.Especially, from modern jacket to chic black dress, it is the back door that boasted perfect synergy when it was gathered together with various look by individual.# Time to permeate the little oneFormed as the first unit of WJSN, Chokomi made a huge topic as soon as it stood on stage with visuals, funny lyrics and addictive melodies that seemed to have just popped out of the comics.It captivated the public with its unpredictable fresh charm.On the new song Super Sure, which is about to come back on January 5, Da Young said, It is an exciting song based on the disco rhythm. It is a serenade of support that I want to present to the tired people.As soon as I heard Super Sure, I thought it was a song that I could only do with a little bit. I felt a special affection in Subin, It is a song that will continue to hum after listening once, and Luda, I tried to find something small with hair, makeup, costume, and choreography.When I look back for a long time, I want to leave a music that can hum as much as I can think of a song as exciting as a little song, Luda said.# Happiness as a little boyWhere does Subin, Luda, Summer, and Dayoungs bright energy come from, who are busy working with WJSN and small.What they are looking for to convey pleasure to everyone is their own happiness.I was confused about what I liked and what I wanted to do when I was working on my activities, so I started to know myself these days.After Luda, who said, The process is fun and fun and funny, Summer said, I tended to keep myself thoroughly as planned, but nowadays I started to think about how to be happy.Subin smiled proudly, saying, I have been matured by returning to WJSN this year, and I have not grown as much as I have studied and studied.I started making bucket lists every year since 2019, but I have been doing all the things I planned, said Dayoung, who said that I was looking at everything positively through Eruri activities.In the past, at the end of the year, I had regrets and regrets, but I was able to record more positive and thankful things. WJSNs anti-war visuals can be found in the January issue and the Singles website.Photo: Singles

On the 27th, Lifestyle magazine Singles released a small picture that made the whole nation 's efforts' with exciting songs.

The members who appeared as bright energy showed a fatal look as soon as they stood in front of the camera and showed the pro Idol downside. Especially, from modern jacket to chic black dress, it is the back door that boasted perfect synergy when it was gathered together with various look by individual.

# Time to permeate the little one

Formed as the first unit of WJSN, 'Chokomi' made a huge topic as soon as it stood on stage with visuals, funny lyrics and addictive melodies that seemed to have just popped out of the comics. It captivated the public with its unpredictable fresh charm.

On the new song "Super Sure", which is about to come back on January 5, Da Young said, "It is an exciting song based on the disco rhythm. It is a serenade of support that I want to present to the tired people. As soon as I heard 'Super Sure', I thought it was a song that I could only do with a little bit. " I felt a special affection in Subin, "It is a song that will continue to hum after listening once," and Luda, "I tried to find something small with hair, makeup, costume, and choreography." “When I look back for a long time, I want to leave a Music that can hum as much as I can think of a song as exciting as a little song,” Luda said.

# Happiness as a little boy

Where does Subin, Luda, Summer, and Dayoung's bright energy come from, who are busy working with WJSN and small. What they are looking for to convey pleasure to everyone is their own Happiness. “I was confused about what I liked and what I wanted to do when I was working on my activities, so I started to know myself these days. After Luda, who said, "The process is fun and fun and funny," Summer said, "I tended to keep myself thoroughly as planned, but nowadays I started to think about how to be happy."

Subin smiled proudly, saying, "I have been matured by returning to WJSN this year, and I have not grown as much as I have studied and studied." "I started making bucket lists every year since 2019, but I have been doing all the things I planned," said Dayoung, who said that I was looking at everything positively through Eruri activities. In the past, at the end of the year, I had regrets and regrets, but I was able to record more positive and thankful things. "

WJSN's anti-war visuals can be found in the January issue and the 'Singles' website.

Photo: Singles