'Valance Stone' Purple Kiss, Winter Song 'My My' concept photo release

Valance Stone Purple Kiss (PURPLE KISS) released Winter Songs concept photo for the first time after debut.Purple Kiss showed the concept photo of the digital single My My through the official SNS at 0:00 on the 12th.Purple Kiss in the photo showed off a lovely visual with colorful costumes and makeup reminiscent of Christmas party.In a cheerful atmosphere, the members huddled around the sofa and showed off their seven-color personality.Purple Kiss will release her first winter song My My on the 18th.My My is expected to be a special gift for fans as it is the first season song of Purple Kiss.Purple Kiss proved his outstanding vocals and performance skills with debut in March of this year, as well as all members participated in the album work and got the balance stone modifier.Furthermore, Purple Kiss will challenge Christmas with a good carol through this My My and show a wide musical spectrum once again.My My will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 18th.

'Valance Stone' Purple Kiss (Purple KISS) released Winter Song's concept photo for the first time after debut.

Purple Kiss showed the concept photo of the digital single 'My My' through the official SNS at 0:00 on the 12th.

Purple Kiss in the photo showed off a lovely visual with colorful costumes and makeup reminiscent of Christmas party. In a cheerful atmosphere, the members huddled around the sofa and showed off their seven-color Personality.

Purple Kiss will release her first winter song 'My My' on the 18th. 'My My' is expected to be a special gift for fans as it is the first season song of Purple Kiss.

Purple Kiss proved his outstanding vocals and performance skills with debut in March of this year, as well as all members participated in the album work and got the 'balance stone' modifier.

Furthermore, Purple Kiss will challenge Christmas with a good carol through this 'My My' and show a wide musical spectrum once again.

'My My' will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 18th.