The late Cha In-ha, two cycles of death today (on the 3rd), star left during the show's appearance

Two years have passed since the late actor Cha In-ha passed away.Cha In-ha was found dead at his home on December 3, 2019, aged 27. Police estimated Cha In-ho made an extreme choice.At the time, Pantagio, a subsidiary of Cha In-ha, said, I am so sad that I have a heartbreaking and sad news.I am heartbroken to tell you the sad news to you who have supported Cha In-ha and sent me a lot of love so far.  I am deeply sorry for the last way of suffering. Cha In-ha died suddenly at the time of the MBC drama The Humans with Hazards, which was in the air, and caused a bigger shock to the public.Meanwhile, Cha In-ha, who was born in 1992, made his debut in 2017 as a member of the Fantagio actor group (Yoon Jung-hyuk, Cha In-ha, Ji Gun-woo, Eun Hae-sung, and Kim Hyun-seo).

Two years have passed since the late actor Cha In-ha passed away.

Cha In-ha was found dead at his home on December 3, 2019, aged 27. Police estimated Cha In-ho made an extreme choice.

At the time, Pantagio, a subsidiary of Cha In-ha, said, "I am so sad that I have a heartbreaking and sad news. I am heartbroken to tell you the sad news to you who have supported Cha In-ha and sent me a lot of love so far. "" I am deeply sorry for the last way of suffering. "

Cha In-ha died suddenly at the time of the MBC drama 'The Humans with Hazards', which was in the air, and caused a bigger shock to the public.

Meanwhile, Cha In-ha, who was born in 1992, made his debut in 2017 as a member of the Fantagio actor group (Yoon Jung-hyuk, Cha In-ha, Ji Gun-woo, Eun Hae-sung, and Kim Hyun-seo).