The Bean Boys Choir, which was a "crowded" gamble, is a mess of practice...the performance is full of emotion (All The Butlers)

The performance of the empty boy choir prepared by All The Butlers and Jung Jae Hyung was successfully completed.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on December 26, members were shown preparing for the performance of Master Jung Jae Hyung and (tung) empty boy choir.Earlier, Jung Jae Hyung proposed a (tung) empty boy choir performance to fill the hearts of lonely people.The members selected the song Holo Arirang with Jung Jae Hyung and the OST Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien of the movie Lavian Rose.Julian and Robin appeared as French teachers for the members. Julian added, This Friend is from a singing program, and I made my debut in popular song.But Julian and Robin showed off a shocking double window, and Jung Jae Hyung was frustrated; Kim Dong-Hyun quivered, saying, Im better?Robin from France said, We are toneless, and Julian from Belgium said, France people can not sing originally. Other foreign friends are coming.We may be senior, laughed Jung Jae Hyung, who said in an interview, now this is a gamble, you have to practice without rest.I dont have time for interviews, he apologized to the production team.As well as the members of All The Butlers, multinational foreign broadcasters who have to spend the end of the year alone, the 18-member London Philharmonic Orchestra, and the childrens choir will prepare for the performance.The final practice began ahead of the performance. The practice was just a woodangtang. Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun changed the part, but the practice was not smooth.I said it was a poor boy choir, but there is anxiety that it will be an empty performance, Yang Se-hyeong said in an interview.When asked about the most disturbing cause, Yang Se-hyeong pointed out Kim Dong-Hyun, saying, I can not say who is on my left.Kim Dong-Hyun practiced singing and called the lyrics Quick Quick Ye and laughed.Master Jung Jae Hyung, who saw this scene, sat down on the floor frustrated.The savior appeared as a savior: Yook Sungjae, who laughed, saying, What if it wasnt for me (todays performance)? And then, Singi was struggling next door.I took all the high-pitched parts, and I thought it would be difficult when I was not there because I took care of the other brothers pitches and pitches. The practice was a mess, but the performance was successful.The members showed the stage prepared with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the childrens choir and the perfect breathing, and the audience blushed.Lee Seung-gi said in an interview, I watched a few people crying together, and Yoo Soo-bin said, I felt like I was in a hurry.I was so good at preparing the stage and I think I was empowered to show this stage, said Yook Sungjae.Jung Jae Hyung, who planned the performance, said, I may not be up to the top, but I am grateful that I wrapped it with a warm heart. I will rest next year.It was so hard, he said, anathema, prompting a rascal.
The performance of the empty boy choir prepared by All The Butlers and Jung Jae Hyung was successfully completed.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on December 26, members were shown preparing for the performance of Master Jung Jae Hyung and (tung) empty boy choir.Earlier, Jung Jae Hyung proposed a (tung) empty boy choir performance to fill the hearts of lonely people.The members selected the song Holo Arirang with Jung Jae Hyung and the OST Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien of the movie Lavian Rose.Julian and Robin appeared as French teachers for the members. Julian added, This Friend is from a singing program, and I made my debut in popular song.But Julian and Robin showed off a shocking double window, and Jung Jae Hyung was frustrated; Kim Dong-Hyun quivered, saying, Im better?Robin from France said, We are toneless, and Julian from Belgium said, France people can not sing originally. Other foreign friends are coming.We may be senior, laughed Jung Jae Hyung, who said in an interview, now this is a gamble, you have to practice without rest.I dont have time for interviews, he apologized to the production team.As well as the members of All The Butlers, multinational foreign broadcasters who have to spend the end of the year alone, the 18-member London Philharmonic Orchestra, and the childrens choir will prepare for the performance.The final practice began ahead of the performance. The practice was just a woodangtang. Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun changed the part, but the practice was not smooth.I said it was a poor boy choir, but there is anxiety that it will be an empty performance, Yang Se-hyeong said in an interview.When asked about the most disturbing cause, Yang Se-hyeong pointed out Kim Dong-Hyun, saying, I can not say who is on my left.Kim Dong-Hyun practiced singing and called the lyrics Quick Quick Ye and laughed.Master Jung Jae Hyung, who saw this scene, sat down on the floor frustrated.The savior appeared as a savior: Yook Sungjae, who laughed, saying, What if it wasnt for me (todays performance)? And then, Singi was struggling next door.I took all the high-pitched parts, and I thought it would be difficult when I was not there because I took care of the other brothers pitches and pitches. The practice was a mess, but the performance was successful.The members showed the stage prepared with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the childrens choir and the perfect breathing, and the audience blushed.Lee Seung-gi said in an interview, I watched a few people crying together, and Yoo Soo-bin said, I felt like I was in a hurry.I was so good at preparing the stage and I think I was empowered to show this stage, said Yook Sungjae.Jung Jae Hyung, who planned the performance, said, I may not be up to the top, but I am grateful that I wrapped it with a warm heart. I will rest next year.It was so hard, he said, anathema, prompting a rascal.

The performance of the empty boy choir prepared by 'All The Butlers' and Jung Jae Hyung was successfully completed.

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on December 26, members were shown preparing for the performance of Master Jung Jae Hyung and (tung) empty boy choir.

Earlier, Jung Jae Hyung proposed a (tung) empty boy choir performance to fill the hearts of lonely people. The members selected the song 'Holo Arirang' with Jung Jae Hyung and the OST 'Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien' of the movie 'Lavian Rose'.

Julian and Robin appeared as French teachers for the members. Julian added, "This Friend is from a singing program, and I made my debut in 'popular song'." But Julian and Robin showed off a shocking double window, and Jung Jae Hyung was frustrated; Kim Dong-Hyun quivered, saying, "I'm better?"

Robin from France said, "We are toneless," and Julian from Belgium said, "France people can not sing originally. Other foreign Friends are coming. "We may be senior," laughed Jung Jae Hyung, who said in an interview, "now this is a gamble, you have to practice without rest. I don't have time for interviews," he apologized to the production team.

As well as the members of 'All The Butlers', multinational foreign broadcasters who have to spend the end of the year alone, the 18-member London Philharmonic Orchestra, and the children's choir will prepare for the performance.

The final practice began ahead of the performance. The practice was just a woodangtang. Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun changed the part, but the practice was not smooth. "I said it was a poor boy choir, but there is anxiety that it will be an empty performance," Yang Se-hyeong said in an interview. When asked about the most disturbing cause, Yang Se-hyeong pointed out Kim Dong-Hyun, saying, "I can not say who is on my left." Kim Dong-Hyun practiced singing and called the lyrics "Quick" "Quick Ye" and laughed. Master Jung Jae Hyung, who saw this scene, sat down on the floor frustrated.

The savior appeared as a savior: Yook Sungjae, who laughed, saying, "What if it wasn't for me (today's performance)?" And then, "Singi was struggling next door. I took all the high-pitched parts, and I thought it would be difficult when I was not there because I took care of the other brothers' pitches and pitches. "

The practice was a mess, but the performance was successful. The members showed the stage prepared with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the children's choir and the perfect breathing, and the audience blushed. Lee Seung-gi said in an interview, "I watched a few people crying together," and Yoo Soo-bin said, "I felt like I was in a hurry." "I was so good at preparing the stage and I think I was empowered to show this stage," said Yook Sungjae.

Jung Jae Hyung, who planned the performance, said, "I may not be up to the top, but I am grateful that I wrapped it with a warm heart." "I will rest next year. It was so hard," he said, anathema, prompting a rascal.