Sunye, from Wonder Girls, "Idol reTop Model, delighted to keep promises of wedding press conferences for just nine years"

TVNs new entertainment show Mom delivered QA full of kicks by Idol Kahi, Kim Jungah and Sunye.The first show, Mom Idol (directed by Min Cheol-gi), will be released on December 10th, with the legendary girl group Moms Idol retop Model, where stars who left us with Child Birth and Parenting return to the finished Idol.Female stars who have spent their brilliant heyday in the past will produce and train in earnest and form a new Idol group and will once again go to the public.Kahi, Kim Jungah and Sunye confirmed their appearances and made headlines: about 3,000 days since the three left the stage.The news of their comeback, which has come back after a long hiatus, is a thrill in itself, with long-time fans and viewers waiting for them, and the three people expressed their candid feelings.As each of them was loved in various colors, the interview of three people in three colors is impressive.Q. Im back on the air after a long time. Why did Mom decide to appear on Idol?Kahi: I missed the stage where I could show my presence, not my wife and mother. It feels very strange.Im not sure what Im doing, Im thinking, but when I see myself so excited that I can get back on stage, I want to be happy (laughing)Kim Jungah: I didnt want to miss it when I had the chance, I thought it was now or not, and I want to show Ayuni (daughter) a wonderful mother.I want to show you how you do Top Model, how you try, and I never imagined you being a mother and taking the stage as Idol, and not a jewelry team!Im so excited and worried, but I want to have fun.Sunye: At first, it was a new group of women, only mothers, and then I thought it was a program with a great keyword: Top Model and courage.So Im also trying to take courage.As many people are struggling, I want to make a program that is remembered for a long time as a good memory beyond pleasure to all members including me.Q. Each of them worked on Idol with a variety of concepts: Do you have a concept you want to try Top Model on this occasion?Kahi: I want to try a cool hip-hop.Kim Jungah: I want to be a team with strong performance, if possible! Come on, please, please. (Laugh)Sunye: I didnt have a concept, but Wonder Girls mainly focused on retro concepts, and I want to try Top Model on a more diverse stage.Q. What position do you want to take in this new Idol group?Kahi: Rap, I think the sub-vocal side will be fun.Kim Jungah: I dont think theres much of a position greed - Im going to do my Do best on the spot!Sunye: I think its more of a vocal position than a dance.Q. Im joined by a whole new group of members. If theres anything you want to say to them...Kahi: Its so precious to have a relationship. Im so grateful to meet you, and Im asking you to continue.Kim Jungah: In the past, I thought about how the members of each group would gather once, and its so amazing that being a mother and thinking about it, Im excited and excited!Sunye: Everyone has shown a variety of colors in their respective positions. Im so excited about the Synergy these people will come together!Q. What I told the fans who have been waiting for a long time.Kahi: As a dancer, I will do my best to show you the best performance. I want to repay those who have been waiting for Kahis dance.Thank you.Kim Jungah: Ill have a good time! Ill show you that you have a dream, and you can do it if you do your Do best for it.

TVN's new entertainment show Mom delivered QA full of kicks by Idol Kahi, Kim Jungah and Sunye.

The first show, Mom Idol (directed by Min Cheol-gi), will be released on December 10th, with the legendary girl group Moms' Idol reTop Model, where stars who left us with Child birth and parenting return to the finished Idol. Female stars who have spent their brilliant heyday in the past will produce and train in earnest and form a new Idol group and will once again go to the public.

Kahi, Kim Jungah and Sunye confirmed their appearances and made headlines: about 3,000 days since the three left the stage. The news of their comeback, which has come back after a long hiatus, is a thrill in itself, with long-time fans and viewers waiting for them, and the three people expressed their candid feelings. As each of them was loved in various colors, the interview of three people in three colors is impressive.

Q. I’m back on the air after a long time. Why did Mom decide to appear on Idol?

Kahi: I missed the stage where I could show my presence, not my wife and mother. It feels very strange. I’m not sure what I’m doing, I’m thinking, but when I see myself so excited that I can get back on stage, I want to be happy (laughing)

Kim Jungah: I didn't want to miss it when I had the chance, I thought it was now or not, and I want to show Ayuni (daughter) a wonderful mother. I want to show you how you do Top Model, how you try, and I never imagined you being a mother and taking the stage as Idol, and not a jewelry team! I'm so excited and worried, but I want to have fun.

Sunye: At first, it was a new group of women, only mothers, and then I thought it was a program with a great keyword: Top Model and courage. So I'm also trying to take courage. As many people are struggling, I want to make a program that is remembered for a long time as a good memory beyond pleasure to all members including me.

Q. Each of them worked on Idol with a variety of concepts: Do you have a concept you want to try Top Model on this occasion?

Kahi: I want to try a cool hip-hop.

Kim Jungah: I want to be a team with strong Performance, if possible! Come on, please, please. (Laugh)

Sunye: I didn't have a concept, but Wonder Girls mainly focused on retro concepts, and I want to try Top Model on a more diverse stage.

Q. What position do you want to take in this new Idol group?

Kahi: Rap, I think the sub-vocal side will be fun.

Kim Jungah: I don't think there's much of a position greed - I'm going to do my Do best on the spot!

Sunye: I think it's more of a vocal position than a dance.

Q. I'm joined by a whole new group of members. If there's anything you want to say to them...

Kahi: It's so precious to have a relationship. I'm so grateful to meet you, and I'm asking you to continue.

Kim Jungah: In the past, I thought about how the members of each group would gather once, and it's so amazing that being a mother and thinking about it, I'm excited and excited!

Sunye: Everyone has shown a variety of colors in their respective positions. I'm so excited about the Synergy these people will come together!

Q. What I told the fans who have been waiting for a long time.

Kahi: As a dancer, I will do my best to show you the best Performance. I want to repay those who have been waiting for Kahi's dance. Thank you.

Kim Jungah: I'll have a good time! I'll show you that you have a dream, and you can do it if you do your Do best for it.