Sung Si-kyung, who was good at going out, how did he get rid of it?

Singer Sung Si-kyung has been sweating every day since his debut, and he has been steadily loved since his debut. He seems to have been deeply hated by the public for his unconventional behavior and speech.Recently, Sung Si-kyung was identified as a noise perpetrator by a nurses Disclosure. Singer S lives in the house, and it is loud every day.I protested through the office, and the manager bought the cake and apologized. This was not long before I went to the office, Disclosure said.As the controversy continued, Sung Si-kyung said through his instagram, I went to my neighbor directly and apologized for my sorryness.Fortunately, I promised to pay more attention to you. I will be more careful in the future. He explained the situation at the time and said, I invited the band members who were struggling, but it was a mistake to listen to YouTube music late.In the case of YouTube, I do not have a loud voice because I wear headphones on the second floor. Most of the time I spend outside. Sung Si-kyung said: I dont even have a chair-drawn noise-resistant pad, Im walking almost on my front heels in my first slippers in my life.It is a common house that we use together, so we should be careful about each other while thinking about our neighbors. Although the situation was wanted to be over with Sung Si-kyungs apology, it was again on the board as the JTBCs new weekend drama Snowdrop (playplayplay by Yoo Hyun-mi and director Cho Hyun-tak) was reexamined.Previously, suspicions of democratization history were raised in that Snowdrop had a male protagonist in the establishment of a spy in the South Korean wave and a character of an agent from the National Security Planning Department (Ahn Ki-bu).Cho Hyun-tak said, Although it is based on the 1987 era, all the characters and settings are virtual creations.However, after the first and second episodes, the part that disparaged the democratization movement as expected did not avoid the viewers point of view.Sung Si-kyung, who participated in Snowdrop OST, said on YouTube live broadcast on the 1st, I would like to be a broadcast if it is history distribution drama.I have confirmed that it is not such a thing. I think we should lose the sense of reaction in our society. Snowdrop is a very good work, and I was upset and angry because many people said no, he said. It is not related to facts that I hate and hate.I believe it will not be a problem. I hope it will be a good match for the index. Unlike Sung Si-kyungs winds, the publics response to Snowdrop is cold; the number of national petitions that have asked for the abolition of the Snowdrop airing is also exceeding 230,000.Sung Si-kyungs remarks are also rash and inappropriate.Sung Si-kyung, who has been active in various fields, has been caught up in a series of controversies and has hit a reef.Since I have been in the entertainment industry for a long time without a word, the image crash of Sung Si-kyung due to this controversy is just bitter.

Singer Sung Si-kyung has been sweating every day since his debut, and he has been steadily loved since his debut. He seems to have been deeply hated by the public for his unconventional behavior and speech.

Recently, Sung Si-kyung was identified as a noise perpetrator by a nurse's Disclosure. "Singer S lives in the house, and it is loud every day. "I protested through the office, and the manager bought the cake and apologized. This was not long before I went to the office," Disclosure said.

As the controversy continued, Sung Si-kyung said through his instagram, "I went to my neighbor directly and apologized for my sorryness. Fortunately, I promised to pay more attention to you. I will be more careful in the future. "

He explained the situation at the time and said, "I invited the band members who were struggling, but it was a mistake to listen to YouTube music late. In the case of YouTube, I do not have a loud voice because I wear headphones on the second floor. Most of the time I spend outside. "

Sung Si-kyung said: "I don't even have a chair-drawn noise-resistant pad, I'm walking almost on my front heels in my first slippers in my life. It is a common house that we use together, so we should be careful about each other while thinking about our neighbors. "

Although the situation was wanted to be over with Sung Si-kyung's apology, it was again on the board as the JTBC's new weekend Drama "Snowdrop" (playplayplay by Yoo Hyun-mi and director Cho Hyun-tak) was reexamined.

Previously, suspicions of democratization history were raised in that "Snowdrop" had a male protagonist in the establishment of a spy in the South Korean wave and a character of an agent from the National Security Planning Department (Ahn Ki-bu). Cho Hyun-tak said, "Although it is based on the 1987 era, all the characters and settings are virtual creations." However, after the first and second episodes, the part that disparaged the democratization movement as expected did not avoid the viewers' point of view.

Sung Si-kyung, who participated in 'Snowdrop' OST, said on YouTube live broadcast on the 1st, "I would like to be a broadcast if it is history distribution Drama. I have confirmed that it is not such a thing. I think we should lose the sense of reaction in our society. "

"Snowdrop is a very good work, and I was upset and angry because many people said no," he said. "It is not related to facts that I hate and hate. I believe it will not be a problem. I hope it will be a good match for the index. "

Unlike Sung Si-kyung's winds, the public's response to "Snowdrop" is cold; the number of national petitions that have asked for the abolition of the "Snowdrop" airing is also exceeding 230,000. Sung Si-kyung's remarks are also rash and inappropriate.

Sung Si-kyung, who has been active in various fields, has been caught up in a series of controversies and has hit a reef. Since I have been in the entertainment industry for a long time without a word, the image crash of Sung Si-kyung due to this controversy is just bitter.