Song Ji-hyo reveals the real reason for the controversy Short Cuts..."I wanted to change everything" ('Running Man')

Actor Song Ji-hyo said once again that Short Cuts, which was controversial, was his will. Song Ji-hyo said on SBS entertainment program Running Man on the 26th, I wanted to change everything and cut my hair.On the day of Running Man, the members New Years Day was broadcast. The narrator commented on Song Ji-hyos song It is a flower blooming in the summer.Its a flower, but its so pretty, and there are too many knives next to it, so the knife keeps stabbing the tree. Ji Hyos personality is sensitive, he reproaches himself a lot.In 2020 and 2021, the tree was almost broken. I was very unlucky. I want to change everything.I want to change my house, and Song Ji-hyo said, So I cut my hair. Recently Song Ji-hyo has been embroiled in an untimely controversy involving staff including stylists, hair and makeup.Fans have demanded that staff members replace staffs can not style Song Ji-hyo, and Song Ji-hyo has indirectly explained the controversy through Running Man.On this day, Song Ji-hyo made it clear that Short Cuts, who was in trouble, was his will, saying, I wanted to change everything.The introductor said, What you do not have to worry about is luck from the year 2022.I can see Netflix in the coming of movies and drama casting, I can be fortunate to be with a big foreign company, I am lucky to be recognized by people and applauded. Loveun has no eyes on men who really need to help members, and the members agreed.Kim Jong Kook was attacked by Song Ji-hyos sharp eyes, revealing that I could be hit by a bad guy, a bad guy, and I met a bad guy in the past.The introvert said: If this person likes it once, he can not get his mind. It is a genuine wave that gives everything.Jihyo said, It is not multi, and Haha said, I can not eat both rice and soup.

Actor Song Ji-hyo said once again that Short Cuts, which was controversial, was his will. Song Ji-hyo said on SBS entertainment program "Running Man" on the 26th, "I wanted to change everything and cut my hair."

On the day of 'Running Man', the members' New Year's Day was broadcast. The narrator commented on Song Ji-hyo's song "It is a flower blooming in the summer. It's a flower, but it's so pretty, and there are too many knives next to it, so the knife keeps stabbing the tree. Ji Hyo's personality is sensitive, he reproaches himself a lot.

"In 2020 and 2021, the tree was almost broken. I was very unlucky. I want to change everything. I want to change my house, "and Song Ji-hyo said," So I cut my hair. "

Recently Song Ji-hyo has been embroiled in an untimely controversy involving staff including stylists, hair and makeup. Fans have demanded that staff members replace "staffs can not style Song Ji-hyo," and Song Ji-hyo has indirectly explained the controversy through 'Running Man'.

On this day, Song Ji-hyo made it clear that Short Cuts, who was in trouble, was his will, saying, "I wanted to change everything."

The introductor said, "What you do not have to worry about is luck from the year 2022. I can see Netflix in the coming of movies and drama casting, I can be fortunate to be with a big foreign company, I am lucky to be recognized by people and applauded. "

"Loveun has no eyes on men who really need to help members," and the members agreed. Kim Jong Kook was attacked by Song Ji-hyo's sharp eyes, revealing that "I could be hit by a bad guy, a bad guy," and "I met a bad guy in the past."

The introvert said: "If this person likes it once, he can not get his mind. It is a genuine wave that gives everything. Jihyo said, "It is not multi," and Haha said, "I can not eat both rice and soup."