Song Ji-hyo "Me and Yoon Eun-hye Who Do You Better?" Provocative "Kim Jong-kook, Yoon Eun-hye Likes!" Reveal (Running Man)

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the last 5 days, Kim Jong-kook was shown to explode on the lower pole of the members.On this day, a game was held to talk about members who could not hear anything with a headset with music on the mission of Why are the family together?First, Yoo Jae-Suk put on a headphone and watched the front stories of other members.Ji Suk-jin, a 30-year-old who boasts of steam friendship, started the Yoo Jae-Suk front story, saying, (Yoo Jae-Suk had been a smack when he met a woman in the past).Yoo Jae-Suk shouted, This brother is all a lie, so Ji Suk-jin did not give in and talked about the past humiliation of Yoo Jae-Suk.Ive dated (Yoo Jae-Suk) an older man, he said, and (to him) he called Lee Seung-gis Im My Girl and said, Ill put my tongue down, and then he was slapped in Bangbae-dong.I think Ive never been together formally before? he said,  (Yoo Jae-Suk) was hard to meet a woman.We met because of us, he said, unrelentingly unravelling the past of Yoo Jae-Suk.Angrily, Yoo Jae-Suk said,  (Ji Suk-jin) tell me about the kneeling in Bangbae-dong?Ji Suk-jin laughed and laughed at the smile.The next front story member was Kim Jong-kook.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I will not talk long. He said, I have a letter from grace. He said, I was worried about calling grace.I was not able to reply because I was going to get hurt. But grace was not.I spoke to you, he said, noting that he had contacted Yoon Eun-hye, raising Kim Jong-kooks anger gauge, which he also said: Do you like me?Yoon Eun-hye likes it? The surprise question provoked Kim Jong-kook to provoke laughter.The adversary ended and Kim Jong-kook punished the members; Kim Jong-kook told Yoo Jae-Suk, Did you talk to him? Just talk to him on the air. Be right.What if you do it like it is real? Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ill erase the Yoon Eun-hye number. I havent spoken since then.I told him I was sorry for his grace, and he said it was okay. Song Ji-hyo then shouted, My brother likes Yoon Eun-hye, and Kim Jong-kook said, Yi-shi!Do not do it, he added, laughing as he exploded in an apology that was wrong.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the last 5 days, Kim Jong-kook was shown to explode on the lower pole of the members.

On this day, a game was held to talk about members who could not hear anything with a headset with music on the mission of 'Why are the family together?'

First, Yoo Jae-Suk put on a headphone and watched the front stories of other members.

Ji Suk-jin, a 30-year-old who boasts of "steam friendship," started the Yoo Jae-Suk front story, saying, "(Yoo Jae-Suk had been a smack when he met a woman in the past).

Yoo Jae-Suk shouted, "This brother is all a lie," so Ji Suk-jin did not give in and talked about the past humiliation of Yoo Jae-Suk.

"I've dated (Yoo Jae-Suk) an older man," he said, "and (to him) he called Lee Seung-gi's "I'm My Girl" and said, "I'll put my tongue down," and then he was slapped in Bangbae-dong."

"I think I've never been together formally before?" he said, " (Yoo Jae-Suk) was hard to meet a woman. We met because of us, "he said, unrelentingly unravelling the past of Yoo Jae-Suk.

Angrily, Yoo Jae-Suk said, " (Ji Suk-jin) tell me about the kneeling in Bangbae-dong? "Ji Suk-jin laughed and laughed at the smile.

The next front story member was Kim Jong-kook.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I will not talk long." He said, "I have a letter from grace." He said, "I was worried about calling grace. I was not able to reply because I was going to get hurt. But grace was not. I spoke to you," he said, noting that he had contacted Yoon Eun-hye, raising Kim Jong-kook's anger gauge, which he also said: "Do you like me? "Yoon Eun-hye likes it?" The surprise question provoked Kim Jong-kook to provoke laughter.

The adversary ended and Kim Jong-kook punished the members; Kim Jong-kook told Yoo Jae-Suk, "Did you talk to him? Just talk to him on the air. Be right. "What if you do it like it is real?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'll erase the Yoon Eun-hye number. I haven't spoken since then. I told him I was sorry for his grace, and he said it was okay. "

Song Ji-hyo then shouted, "My brother likes Yoon Eun-hye," and Kim Jong-kook said, "Yi-shi! Do not do it, "he added, laughing as he exploded in an apology that was wrong.