Son Jin-eun announcer Leaves MBC..."submission of resignation"

According to a number of entertainment officials on the 17th, Son Jin-eun announcer returned to work last week after a years leave, but submitted a resignation letter to the company by expressing his intention to leave.Son announcer also acknowledged Leave through a telephone interview with the day.I felt like I wanted to challenge myself in a new environment, said Son. I have not decided what I will do in the future. I will consider many ways.There are a lot of people who are worried, but most of my colleagues and acquaintances are giving me my decision, he said. I was able to think about my career and my future life after taking a year off.It is a decision that has been made after a lot of troubles. Born in 1980, Son Jin-eun announcer started broadcasting as a Busan MBC announcer in 2004 after graduating from Sogang Universitys Department of Political Science and Broadcasting.Since then, he has joined MBC 26 as a public bond announcer through the competition rate of 865 to 1 in 2006 and has played various activities.He was a signboard announcer who has been anchoring and hosting major programs such as PD Notebook, Korean Outing, MBC News Today, News Desk, and Terrifying TV at MBC.In 2008, he served as a public relations ambassador for climate change response by the Ministry of Environment. In 2010, he won the MBC 49th Anniversary Award.He also showed his talent in entertainment programs and acting, and he showed off his talent by appearing in Jipijiji, Night, Radio Star and Korean Foreigners.In the drama The Banker, which ended in 2019, he made a special appearance as the head of the Financial Supervisory Service.

According to a number of entertainment officials on the 17th, Son Jin-eun announcer returned to work last week after a year's Leave, but submitted a resignation letter to the company by expressing his intention to Leave.

Son announcer also acknowledged Leave through a telephone interview with the day. “I felt like I wanted to challenge myself in a new environment,” said Son. “I have not decided what I will do in the future. I will consider many ways.”

"There are a lot of people who are worried, but most of my colleagues and acquaintances are giving me my decision," he said. "I was able to think about my career and my future life after taking a year off. It is a decision that has been made after a lot of troubles. "

Born in 1980, Son Jin-eun announcer started broadcasting as a Busan MBC announcer in 2004 after graduating from Sogang University's Department of Political Science and Broadcasting. Since then, he has joined MBC 26 as a public bond announcer through the competition rate of 865 to 1 in 2006 and has played various activities. He was a signboard announcer who has been anchoring and hosting major programs such as PD Notebook, Korean Outing, MBC News Today, News Desk, and Terrifying TV at MBC. In 2008, he served as a public relations ambassador for climate change response by the Ministry of Environment. In 2010, he won the MBC 49th Anniversary Award. He also showed his talent in entertainment programs and acting, and he showed off his talent by appearing in "Jipijiji", "Night", "Radio Star" and "Korean Foreigners". In the drama The Banker, which ended in 2019, he made a special appearance as the head of the Financial Supervisory Service.