"Sleeve of clothes" Jang Hye-jin, "I'll give you my sister" to Oh Dae-hwan, who did not receive the supporting Actor award

Actor Jang Hye-jin wins supporting actor honorJang Hye-jin won the supporting actor trophy at the 2021 MBC ActingGrand prize broadcast on December 30th.Jang Hye-jin, who was on stage, was nominated for a male supporting actor after the supporting actor awards, but he did not enjoy the honor of the awards.Ill give it to you, he said, adding to his warmth.Jang Hye-jin then thanked his agency, family, children and viewers in turn.I didnt get it if it wasnt for you, I thought I didnt have mourning, Jang Hye-jin added.Jang Hye-jin played an active role in the popular MBC drama Red End of Clothes Retail as a western palace.
Actor Jang Hye-jin wins supporting actor honorJang Hye-jin won the supporting actor trophy at the 2021 MBC ActingGrand prize broadcast on December 30th.Jang Hye-jin, who was on stage, was nominated for a male supporting actor after the supporting actor awards, but he did not enjoy the honor of the awards.Ill give it to you, he said, adding to his warmth.Jang Hye-jin then thanked his agency, family, children and viewers in turn.I didnt get it if it wasnt for you, I thought I didnt have mourning, Jang Hye-jin added.Jang Hye-jin played an active role in the popular MBC drama Red End of Clothes Retail as a western palace.

Actor Jang Hye-jin wins supporting Actor honor

Jang Hye-jin won the supporting Actor trophy at the '2021 MBC Acting Grand prize' broadcast on December 30th.

Jang Hye-jin, who was on stage, was nominated for a male supporting Actor after the supporting Actor Awards, but he did not enjoy the honor of the Awards. I'll give it to you," he said, adding to his warmth.

Jang Hye-jin then thanked his agency, family, children and viewers in turn.

"I didn't get it if it wasn't for you, I thought I didn't have mourning," Jang Hye-jin added.

Jang Hye-jin played an active role in the popular MBC Drama 'Red End of Clothes Retail' as a western palace.