'SingAgain2' Cho Kyuhyun pops up Sara Sugarman: "I'm Heaven and Hell Singer"

Sara Sugarman, who made judge Cho Kyuhyun in Sing Again 2, scrambles.In the second episode of JTBCs Singing Again Season 2-Unknown Singer, which will be broadcast on December 13, 43rd Singer will be on stage with a line introduction, I am a Singer who has gone through heaven and hell.The appearance of No. 43 is a irritation of the judges seats and the waiting room for the contestants. After the 43 hit stage at the time of the recording, Cho Kyuhyun burst into tears.Cho Kyuhyun, who has not stopped tears for a while, is the back door that other judges have been unable to speak for a while.43 Sara Sugarman showed me what stage, so I wonder if the contest was a tearful sea.Also, the 43rd, which left the word I do not want to be remembered as a failed singer, will be released on this broadcast, as well as why I left the stage and how I supported Again2.In Jaeyas high-level group, Singer 12, a vocalist for Indycins Legend Group, also appears in surprise; judges who are surprised as soon as he gets on stage.Especially, You Hee-yeol, who has a common friendship, looks embarrassed and sad.It also reveals why he applied for Again2 and why You Hee-yeol was so sorry. (Provide photo)
Sara Sugarman, who made judge Cho Kyuhyun in Sing Again 2, scrambles.In the second episode of JTBCs Singing Again Season 2-Unknown Singer, which will be broadcast on December 13, 43rd Singer will be on stage with a line introduction, I am a Singer who has gone through heaven and hell.The appearance of No. 43 is a irritation of the judges seats and the waiting room for the contestants. After the 43 hit stage at the time of the recording, Cho Kyuhyun burst into tears.Cho Kyuhyun, who has not stopped tears for a while, is the back door that other judges have been unable to speak for a while.43 Sara Sugarman showed me what stage, so I wonder if the contest was a tearful sea.Also, the 43rd, which left the word I do not want to be remembered as a failed singer, will be released on this broadcast, as well as why I left the stage and how I supported Again2.In Jaeyas high-level group, Singer 12, a vocalist for Indycins Legend Group, also appears in surprise; judges who are surprised as soon as he gets on stage.Especially, You Hee-yeol, who has a common friendship, looks embarrassed and sad.It also reveals why he applied for Again2 and why You Hee-yeol was so sorry. (Provide photo)

Sara Sugarman, who made judge Cho Kyuhyun in 'Sing Again 2', scrambles.

In the second episode of JTBC's "Singing Again Season 2-Unknown Singer", which will be broadcast on December 13, 43rd Singer will be on stage with a line introduction, "I am a Singer who has gone through heaven and hell."

The appearance of No. 43 is a irritation of the judges' seats and the waiting room for the contestants. After the 43 hit stage at the time of the recording, Cho Kyuhyun burst into tears. Cho Kyuhyun, who has not stopped tears for a while, is the back door that other judges have been unable to speak for a while.

43 Sara Sugarman showed me what stage, so I wonder if the contest was a tearful sea. Also, the 43rd, which left the word "I do not want to be remembered as a failed Singer," will be released on this broadcast, as well as why I left the stage and how I supported 'Again2'.

In Jaeya's high-level group, Singer 12, a vocalist for Indycin's Legend Group, also appears in surprise; judges who are surprised as soon as he gets on stage. Especially, You Hee-yeol, who has a common friendship, looks embarrassed and sad. It also reveals why he applied for “Again2” and why You Hee-yeol was so sorry. (Provide photo)