"Why did you come out now" praises "Sing Again 2" Lee Sun-hee, All Again 33, Singer

SingAgain2, Lee Sun-hee praised.In the JTBC audition program Sing Again 2 broadcasted on the 20th, the stage of the 70th Singer was drawn with the first round contest after last week.I have admired the clear voice, and I wanted to call it that, but I could not, said the 33rd Singer of the HPFC Levski Sofia Voice.Lee Sun-hee said, I personally like the voice of Hur PFC Levski Sofia.I always did not like my sound, he said. After that time, I had to love what I had, but I realized that it was more brilliant.Im so excited about your voice, too, he said.With a great stage, the 33rd Singer advanced to the next round with All Again, and Lee Hae-ri, who saw the stage, said, It is the strongest bees I have ever heard while playing Again.It was really good, and it was a completely different tone from when you said it. I heard too well whether the vocal cords were replaced.Lee Sun-hee said, I thought that the thickness of such a heavy male vocals was When did I hear it?This loneliness and loneliness that only 33 was so good, he said. I wanted to keep pressing (Again) every time I hit again and again in the refrain.I dont know why Im out now. Im so grateful for coming out, its so fine, he praised.Meanwhile, JTBC audition program Sing Again 2 is a reboot audition program that helps singers who need one more opportunity to stand in front of the public.It is broadcast every Monday at 9 p.m.Photo l JTBC broadcast screen capture

"SingAgain2," Lee Sun-hee praised.

In the JTBC audition program 'Sing Again 2' broadcasted on the 20th, the stage of the 70th Singer was drawn with the first round contest after last week.

"I have admired the clear voice, and I wanted to call it that, but I could not," said the 33rd Singer of the HPFC Levski Sofia Voice.

Lee Sun-hee said, "I personally like the voice of Hur PFC Levski Sofia. I always did not like my sound, "he said." After that time, I had to love what I had, but I realized that it was more brilliant. "I'm so excited about your voice, too," he said.

With a great stage, the 33rd Singer advanced to the next round with All Again, and Lee Hae-ri, who saw the stage, said, "It is the strongest bees I have ever heard while playing 'Again'. It was really good, and it was a completely different tone from when you said it. "I heard too well whether the vocal cords were replaced."

Lee Sun-hee said, "I thought that the thickness of such a heavy male vocals was 'When did I hear it?' "This loneliness and loneliness that only 33 was so good," he said. "I wanted to keep pressing (Again) every time I hit Again and Again in the refrain. I don't know why I'm out now. I'm so grateful for coming out, it's so fine," he praised.

Meanwhile, JTBC audition program 'Sing Again 2' is a reboot audition program that helps Singers who need 'one more' opportunity to stand in front of the public. It is broadcast every Monday at 9 p.m.

Photo l JTBC broadcast screen capture