Shin Ji, I'm gonna get buried in my clothes.

Group Koyote Shin Ji revealed a slim V-line.On December 31, Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled I do not disappoint you too ~ I ran harder than anyone this year and worked harder ~ I will make more fruitful results next year ~ Whiting ~ .In the open photo, Shin Ji is wearing an overfit suit. His small body and face attract attention.On the other hand, Shin Ji is DJing MBC standard FM Jeong Jun-ha Shin Jis a single bungle show.In the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize held on the 29th, he won the Radio Rookie Award with Jin-ha.
Group Koyote Shin Ji revealed a slim V-line.On December 31, Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled I do not disappoint you too ~ I ran harder than anyone this year and worked harder ~ I will make more fruitful results next year ~ Whiting ~ .In the open photo, Shin Ji is wearing an overfit suit. His small body and face attract attention.On the other hand, Shin Ji is DJing MBC standard FM Jeong Jun-ha Shin Jis a single bungle show.In the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize held on the 29th, he won the Radio Rookie Award with Jin-ha.

Group Koyote Shin Ji revealed a slim V-line.

On December 31, Shin Ji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "I do not disappoint you too ~ I ran harder than anyone this year and worked harder ~ I will make more fruitful results next year ~ Whiting ~ ".

In the open photo, Shin Ji is wearing an overfit suit. His small body and face attract attention.

On the other hand, Shin Ji is DJing MBC standard FM 'Jeong Jun-ha Shin Ji's a single bungle show'. In the '2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize' held on the 29th, he won the Radio Rookie award with Jin-ha.