"Shim Sin-seop." Bae Seul-Ki, age?.."The more I exercise, the less I feel."

Bae Seul-Ki said in his instagram on the afternoon of the 7th, The more I exercised two years ago, the more I grew up. Why is it that the more I exercise now, the more I am tired?I have to meet and Im sleepy over...Oh! Is it a edible? and posted a picture.In the open photo, Bae Seul-Ki is staring at the camera in white padding, and while he is unable to gauge his age, his beauty attracts the attention of the viewers.Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki, born in 1986 and 35 years old, married YouTuber Shim Ri-seop, two years younger, in November last year.Photo: Bae Seul-Ki Instagram

Bae Seul-Ki said in his instagram on the afternoon of the 7th, "The more I exercised two years ago, the more I grew up. Why is it that the more I exercise now, the more I am tired? I have to meet and I'm sleepy over...Oh! Is it a edible?" and posted a picture.

In the open photo, Bae Seul-Ki is staring at the camera in white padding, and while he is unable to gauge his age, his beauty attracts the attention of the viewers.

Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki, born in 1986 and 35 years old, married YouTuber Shim Ri-seop, two years younger, in November last year.

Photo: Bae Seul-Ki Instagram