'Seven' Lee Da-hae, companion dog and beauty trip...where I went twice because I liked it.'

Lee Da-hae posted a picture on his 14th day with an article entitled Where I went twice with Grayton because I liked it.Lee Da-hae, pictured in the photo, is holding his dog Grayton in his arms, and his eyes full of affection caught the attention of the viewers.Lee Da-hae shared the latest travels to the United States, enjoying a relaxed routine in an open looptop.Meanwhile, Lee Da-hae is in public with singer Seven.Photo: Lee Da-hae Instagram
Lee Da-hae posted a picture on his 14th day with an article entitled Where I went twice with Grayton because I liked it.Lee Da-hae, pictured in the photo, is holding his dog Grayton in his arms, and his eyes full of affection caught the attention of the viewers.Lee Da-hae shared the latest travels to the United States, enjoying a relaxed routine in an open looptop.Meanwhile, Lee Da-hae is in public with singer Seven.Photo: Lee Da-hae Instagram

Lee Da-hae posted a picture on his 14th day with an article entitled "Where I went twice with Grayton because I liked it."

Lee Da-hae, pictured in the photo, is holding his dog Grayton in his arms, and his eyes full of affection caught the attention of the viewers.

Lee Da-hae shared the latest travels to the United States, enjoying a relaxed routine in an open looptop.

Meanwhile, Lee Da-hae is in public with singer Seven.

Photo: Lee Da-hae Instagram