Second, Hwang Jung-eum, 'Pretty Heart' topic .. What is the story of jumping into the national petition?

Actor Hwang Jung-eum has begun encouraging people to participate in a petition for Friend, who has been leaked the World Bank app password.Hwang Jung-eum posted a national petition on his Instagram story on the 15th, titled 00 World Bank app password leaks and all parents property disappeared.There is a link at the bottom of the profile, please agree, he said. Friend parents. Help me.If someone can get my cell phone or hack it, I can withdraw any amount of money in the account with only 6 passwords without OTP, said Hwang Jung-eum, a petitioner with Gong Yoo. I lost my parents property because of the 6-digit password of 00World Bank app.While the large amount of all property was flowing out of the room every few minutes, OOWorld Bank had no minimum doubt.It was a bankbook where my 70-year-old father, who has lived sincerely without shame, has collected money from his life and collected money from his grandparents and has just sold money that he has not yet paid taxes.I can not believe it now. My parents are having a long time due to a trauma. In this situation, financial institutions and telecom companies will only answer that they are not responsible.If you fail to prevent it, please acknowledge it and provide measures to protect your customers. Meanwhile, Hwang Jung-eum, who married professional golfer and businessman Lee Young-don in 2016, recently announced the news of her second pregnancy.

Actor Hwang Jung-eum has begun encouraging people to participate in a petition for Friend, who has been leaked the 'World Bank app password'.

Hwang Jung-eum posted a national petition on his Instagram story on the 15th, titled '00 World Bank app password leaks and all parents' property disappeared'. "There is a link at the bottom of the profile, please agree," he said. "Friend parents. Help me."

"If someone can get my cell phone or hack it, I can withdraw any amount of money in the account with only 6 passwords without OTP," said Hwang Jung-eum, a petitioner with Gong Yoo. "I lost my parents' property because of the 6-digit password of 00World Bank app."

"While the large amount of all property was flowing out of the room every few minutes, OOWorld Bank had no minimum doubt. "It was a bankbook where my 70-year-old father, who has lived sincerely without shame, has collected money from his life and collected money from his grandparents and has just sold money that he has not yet paid taxes." "I can not believe it now. My parents are having a long time due to a trauma. In this situation, financial institutions and telecom companies will only answer that they are not responsible. If you fail to prevent it, please acknowledge it and provide measures to protect your customers. "

Meanwhile, Hwang Jung-eum, who married professional golfer and businessman Lee Young-don in 2016, recently announced the news of her second pregnancy.