'SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' Anshan, "Ji Suk-jin Grandpa Happy New Year... I want to appear on 'Running Man'"

Anshan caught the eye by revealing he wanted to appear on Running Man.Anshan, an archery gold medalist, appeared as a prize winner in the 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live from 8:35 pm at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 18th.On the day, Anshan took the stage with Yang Se-hyeong for the Directors Award and Next Level Award.Yang Se-hyeong asked Anshan, who had a top model in the entertainment with I need a woman, what was the first top model of the entertainment.It was so fun because it was a different experience, Anshan said, and Yang Se-hyeong asked if there was any additional entertainment program that he wanted to do Top Model.Anshan said, I have seen Running Man often since I was a child. He said he wanted to do Top Model on Running Man.Yang Se-hyeong asked when he had seen Running Man since he was 10 years old, and Anshan surprised everyone by saying: From the age of 10.Yang Se-hyeong then said, At that time, I would have called Ji Suk-jin my uncle, but now I am a grandfather.Anshan laughed at the nuance, saying, Happy Grandfather New Year.

Anshan caught the eye by revealing he wanted to appear on 'Running Man'.

Anshan, an archery gold medalist, appeared as a prize winner in the '2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize', which was broadcast live from 8:35 pm at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 18th.

On the day, Anshan took the stage with Yang Se-hyeong for the Director's Award and Next Level Award.

Yang Se-hyeong asked Anshan, who had a Top Model in the entertainment with 'I need a woman', what was the first Top Model of the entertainment.

"It was so fun because it was a different experience," Anshan said, and Yang Se-hyeong asked if there was any additional entertainment program that he wanted to do Top Model.

Anshan said, "I have seen 'Running Man' often since I was a child." He said he wanted to do Top Model on Running Man. Yang Se-hyeong asked when he had seen Running Man since he was 10 years old, and Anshan surprised everyone by saying: "From the age of 10.

Yang Se-hyeong then said, "At that time, I would have called Ji Suk-jin my uncle, but now I am a grandfather. Anshan laughed at the nuance, saying, "Happy Grandfather New Year."