'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Ji Suk-jin "Yoo Jae-Suk Corona, no attendance, mild symptoms"

SBS Entertainment Grand prize Ji Suk-jin recently reported on the recent status of Yoo Jae-Suk, which was confirmed as Corona 19.2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize (hereinafter referred to as SBS Entertainment Grand Prize) was broadcast live on SBS on the 18th.MC starred model Han Hye-jin, singer Lee Seung-gi and comedian Jang Do-yeon.Ji Suk-jin and Jung Eun-woo appeared as the new awards winners on the day; Ji Suk-jin mentioned Yoo Jae-Suk, who did not attend the awards ceremony due to the confirmation of Corona 19.Every year, Yoo Jae-Suk won the (New Artist Award) and unfortunately this year, I was not here because I was inevitably here, he said. I was really sorry for myself.I sincerely hope you will be well soon, he added.I received an award from Yoo Jae-Suk last year, but this time I had an issue, said Jung Eun-woo. I want to see you again in a healthy way.Ji Suk-jin, who heard this, explained, Yoo Jae-Suks symptoms are mild, so I will probably see you soon.On the other hand, Lee Seung-yeop, Baek Jong-wons alley restaurant, Ugly Woori, Jungles Law, Dongsangmong 2, Stranger, Lee Hyun Lee was called as a new award winner.

'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Ji Suk-jin recently reported on the recent status of Yoo Jae-Suk, which was confirmed as Corona 19.

"2021 SBS Entertainment Grand prize" (hereinafter referred to as "SBS Entertainment Grand prize") was broadcast live on SBS on the 18th. MC starred model Han Hye-jin, singer Lee Seung-gi and comedian Jang Do-yeon.

Ji Suk-jin and Jung Eun-woo appeared as the new Awards winners on the day; Ji Suk-jin mentioned Yoo Jae-Suk, who did not attend the Awards ceremony due to the confirmation of Corona 19. "Every year, Yoo Jae-Suk won the (New Artist Award) and unfortunately this year, I was not here because I was inevitably here," he said. "I was really sorry for myself. I sincerely hope you will be well soon," he added.

"I received an award from Yoo Jae-Suk last year, but this time I had an issue," said Jung Eun-woo. "I want to see you again in a healthy way."

Ji Suk-jin, who heard this, explained, "Yoo Jae-Suk's symptoms are mild, so I will probably see you soon."

On the other hand, Lee Seung-yeop, 'Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant', 'Ugly Woori', 'Jungle's Law', 'Dongsangmong 2', 'Stranger', 'Lee Hyun Lee was called as a new award winner.