'Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "I spoke to Yoon Eun-hye...will it be a Yoon Eun-hye appearance?

Yoo Jae-Suk revealed that a call was made from Yoon Eun-hye.On the 5th, SBS Running Man hosted Hyoja-dong Yang Se-chan Race for Yang Se-chans birthday.On the day of the show, the members set up a birthday for Yang Se-chan.Yang Se-chan said, It is the first time that many people have prepared a birthday prize while living.Jeon So-min, who claimed to be Yang Se-chans entertainment wife, made a fried rice cake.The members who watched this made fun of them, saying, Why are they taking a picture?And Yang Se-chan had a good face, even though he hated the behavior of Jeon So-min the most.The last mission of the day was a front-line mission: the rest of the members were front-lined about the member while each team leader wrote a headphone and listened to music.The team leader was able to press the button to listen to the adversary, but he had to hold back curiosity and not press the button to get the score.First was the adversary time for Yoo Jae-Suk; Ji Suk-jin unravelled the anecdotes of the past with the start.He disclosures the story of Yoo Jae-Suk being slapped in the cheek in the past after Ill talk to you from now on to an older woman in Bangbae-dong.Even after that, Ji Suk-jins Disclosure continued.After all, Yoo Jae-Suk, who could not stand his curiosity and pressed the button, heard what he said and said, Tell me about kneeling in this brother Bangbae-dong?I laughed against Disclosure.Next up is Kim Jong-kook, who said theres a lot to say.And he immediately said, I texted you to grace, he said.Kim Jong-kook, who noticed the smell of Yoo Jae-Suk, was listening to all the stories early on by pressing the button.The uninformed Yoo Jae-Suk continued his texting and texting with Yoon Eun-hye, who said, I was worried that I would be hurt by grace, but I did not. I talked to him.And at this point, Yoo Jae-Suk noticed that Kim Jong-kook was listening.I asked a number of questions to check if Kim Jong-kook was listening with the members.Song Ji-hyo asked, Do you like me? Do you like Yoon Eun-hye? and Kim Jong-kook laughed and it became clear that he was listening.Kim Jong-kook was furious after the adversary time ended.From Yang Se-chan, who said he could not play soccer to Haha, who shot him for not fighting, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who brought up the story of Yoon Eun-hye again.Kim Jong-kook pressed them just talk to me, on the air; so Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ill erase the grace number; I havent spoken since.I just said that I was glad to see you. I said I was sorry for my grace, and I said it was okay.

Yoo Jae-Suk revealed that a call was made from Yoon Eun-hye.

On the 5th, SBS 'Running Man' hosted 'Hyoja-dong Yang Se-chan' Race for Yang Se-chan's birthday.

On the day of the show, the members set up a birthday for Yang Se-chan. Yang Se-chan said, "It is the first time that many people have prepared a birthday prize while living."

Jeon So-min, who claimed to be Yang Se-chan's entertainment wife, made a fried rice cake. The members who watched this made fun of them, saying, "Why are they taking a picture?"

And Yang Se-chan had a good face, even though he hated the behavior of Jeon So-min the most.

The last mission of the day was a front-line mission: the rest of the members were front-lined about the member while each team leader wrote a headphone and listened to music.

The team leader was able to press the button to listen to the adversary, but he had to hold back curiosity and not press the button to get the score.

First was the adversary time for Yoo Jae-Suk; Ji Suk-jin unravelled the anecdotes of the past with the start. He Disclosures the story of Yoo Jae-Suk being slapped in the cheek in the past after "I'll talk to you from now on" to an older woman in Bangbae-dong.

Even after that, Ji Suk-jin's Disclosure continued. After all, Yoo Jae-Suk, who could not stand his curiosity and pressed the button, heard what he said and said, "Tell me about kneeling in this brother Bangbae-dong? "I laughed against Disclosure.

Next up is Kim Jong-kook, who said there's a lot to say. And he immediately said, "I texted you to gRace," he said.

Kim Jong-kook, who noticed the smell of Yoo Jae-Suk, was listening to all the stories early on by pressing the button.

The uninformed Yoo Jae-Suk continued his texting and texting with Yoon Eun-hye, who said, "I was worried that I would be hurt by gRace, but I did not. I talked to him."

And at this point, Yoo Jae-Suk noticed that Kim Jong-kook was listening. I asked a number of questions to check if Kim Jong-kook was listening with the members.

Song Ji-hyo asked, "Do you like me? Do you like Yoon Eun-hye?" and Kim Jong-kook laughed and it became clear that he was listening.

Kim Jong-kook was furious after the adversary time ended. From Yang Se-chan, who said he could not play soccer to Haha, who shot him for not fighting, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who brought up the story of Yoon Eun-hye again.

Kim Jong-kook pressed them "just talk to me, on the air"; so Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'll erase the gRace number; I haven't spoken since. I just said that I was glad to see you. I said I was sorry for my gRace, and I said it was okay. "