'Running Man' Song Ji-hyo, "The same stylist work today..."Styling controversy"

Song Ji-hyo has begun to explain to calm his angry fan.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 19th, the year-end special race was held.On the show, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Song Ji-hyos fashion, so other colleagues praised Song Ji-hyos style, saying, Its so beautiful today, its cool.Song Ji-hyo said, I always styled it, but I made it up to the concept today. He made a statement that seemed to be conscious of the controversial styling controversy.Yoo Jae-Suk explained that Song Ji-hyos costume reflects his tendency, saying, Stylists also suffer, but their tendency is reflected.Kim Jong-guk also revealed, Our stylists are not because they do not work, because I only wear what I want to wear and say that I do not work.Song Ji-hyo also attracted attention by showing his hairstyle as he is growing up soon and trying to calm his concerns.

Song Ji-hyo has begun to explain to calm his angry fan.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 19th, the year-end special Race was held.

On the show, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Song Ji-hyo's fashion, so other colleagues praised Song Ji-hyo's style, saying, "It's so beautiful today, it's cool."

Song Ji-hyo said, "I always styled it, but I made it up to the concept today." He made a statement that seemed to be conscious of the controversial styling controversy.

Yoo Jae-Suk explained that Song Ji-hyo's costume reflects his tendency, saying, "Stylists also suffer, but their tendency is reflected."

Kim Jong-guk also revealed, "Our stylists are not because they do not work, because I only wear what I want to wear and say that I do not work."

Song Ji-hyo also attracted attention by showing his hairstyle as "he is growing up soon" and trying to calm his concerns.