'Radio Star' Kim Jung-min "15 years of living expenses Loans cleans up after MSG Wannabe"

Singer Kim Jung-min revealed his daily life changed to project group MSG Wannabe activity.MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the night of the 15th was featured with Call My Name with Jang Hyun Sung, Kim Jung-min, Ahn Eun Jin and Kim Kyung Nam.Kim Jung-min said, My life has changed and my interest has changed, Kim Jung-min said of the second prime of the project group MSG Wannabe, which was formed by MBC What do you do?I was able to use my living expenses borrowed from World Bank on my own. We have been cleansing our hard life for the last 15 years and 16 years, radioing in the morning, and fixing entertainment, he said. From next week, JTBC will also host a morning culture program.Kim Jung-min also released a new song I miss you crazy and said, I have been missing it.

Singer Kim Jung-min revealed his daily life changed to project group MSG Wannabe activity.

MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the night of the 15th was featured with 'Call My Name' with Jang Hyun Sung, Kim Jung-min, Ahn Eun Jin and Kim Kyung Nam.

Kim Jung-min said, "My life has changed and my interest has changed," Kim Jung-min said of the second prime of the project group MSG Wannabe, which was formed by MBC 'What do you do?' I was able to use my living expenses borrowed from World Bank on my own. "

"We have been cleansing our hard life for the last 15 years and 16 years, radioing in the morning, and fixing entertainment," he said. "From next week, JTBC will also host a morning culture program."

Kim Jung-min also released a new song "I miss you crazy" and said, "I have been missing it."