Purple Kiss Lee Re Yukichain Sun Yun-suan, bright and bright ..Winter Song 'My My' concept photo opening

Valance Stone Purple Kiss (PURPLE KISS) has completed the release of the first Winter Songs individual concept photo.Purple Kiss (Park Ji-eun and Nago-eun and Doshi and Lee Re and Yuki and Chain and Sun Yun-suan) presented the concept photo of Lee Re, Yuki, Chain and Sun Yun-suan of the digital single My My through official SNS at 0 oclock today (14th).Lee Re in the public photo showed a pure but girlish appearance in a cute knit with braided hair and frill decorations, and Yuki boasted a fascinating atmosphere with an off-shoulder costume of velvet material.The colorful makeup makes the bright beauty more prominent.Chain, on the other hand, was a luxurious mood dress that attracted feminine yet elegant charm. He doubled his cuteness by giving points with a black ribbon.Sun Yun-suan maximized its luscious charm with a witty pose using balloons; its rich hair and glamorous features stand out.Purple Kiss is a concept photo that expresses the seven people who enjoy Christmas with a unique expression, leading to the expectation of fans about Winter Song My My.Purple Kiss will release Winter Song My My on the 18th.My My is the debut season of Purple Kiss, and it is expected to prove its musical ability that has grown with a warm and emotional atmosphere.It is somewhat difficult to feel the atmosphere of the year-end and New Year holidays. Nowadays, Purple Kiss will present a variety of ways to enjoy Christmas in the way of only Purple Kiss.Meanwhile, Purple Kiss debut winter song My My will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 18th.RBW

"Valance Stone" Purple Kiss (Purple KISS) has completed the release of the first Winter Song's individual concept photo.

Purple Kiss (Park Ji-eun and Nago-eun and Doshi and Lee Re and Yuki and chain and Sun Yun-suan) presented the concept photo of Lee Re, Yuki, chain and Sun Yun-suan of the digital single 'My My' through official SNS at 0 o'clock today (14th).

Lee Re in the public photo showed a pure but girlish appearance in a cute knit with braided hair and frill decorations, and Yuki boasted a fascinating atmosphere with an off-shoulder costume of velvet material. The colorful makeup makes the bright beauty more prominent.

chain, on the other hand, was a luxurious mood dress that attracted feminine yet elegant charm. He doubled his cuteness by giving points with a black ribbon. Sun Yun-suan maximized its luscious charm with a witty pose using balloons; its rich hair and glamorous features stand out.

Purple Kiss is a concept photo that expresses the seven people who enjoy Christmas with a unique expression, leading to the expectation of fans about Winter Song 'My My'.

Purple Kiss will release Winter Song 'My My' on the 18th. 'My My' is the debut season of Purple Kiss, and it is expected to prove its musical ability that has grown with a warm and emotional atmosphere.

It is somewhat difficult to feel the atmosphere of the year-end and New Year holidays. Nowadays, Purple Kiss will present a variety of ways to enjoy Christmas in the way of only Purple Kiss.

Meanwhile, Purple Kiss' debut winter song 'My My' will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 18th.

RBW