Park Sun-young and Yang Se-chan and Tak Jae-hun win best prize...I'll run hard."

At the 2021 SBS Entertainment Awards, which was broadcast live at the Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul, on the morning of the 19th, Park Sun-young (show, sports division), Running Man Yang Se-chan (variety division), My Little Old Boy, and Dolsing Forman Tak Jae-hun (ireal). Ritty) won the Grand Prize trophy.Goals Girl won seven gold medals, including the best program, the Rookie of the Year, the Best Couple, the Directors Award, and the Excellence Prize.Park Sun-young, who won two awards for the year with the Best Artist of the Year award, said, It was so glorious to be nominated, but I am so surprised and grateful to have given me the Grand Prize.I am grateful to Lee Seung-hoon, PD, who helped a soccer team become the Iran program for the girls who beat the goal.There are many people who are so grateful, such as the production team and the field staff. I am grateful for the efforts of the writers because it is difficult to get involved as all those who have made their own achievements in each field are playing soccer.I like sports and I like soccer, but when I first got a program, I was worried, but I was surprised that there were more players who loved and passionate about soccer than I did.I am very grateful to the new entertainer Lim Jae-wook, who helped me concentrate on soccer, he added.Yang Se-chan, who was on stage with tears, said, I have been running for Running Man for about five years, but I have not been able to find directions for the past four years.But I am so grateful to the members of Running Man who laughed next to me and cheered me not to be a comedian, Park Jae-seok Lee, who is at home, and Lee Kwang-soo, who was with me until the beginning of this year. Yang Se-chan said, In the beginning, I wanted to make a funny and big picture alone while I was running Man with my brothers, but it was too hard.Ive been worried a lot and worried about what my position is, Confessions said. I think over time, my brothers have been so much in love that I can get this award.The crew is doing well to me until the end, and I think I received this big award for continuing to support it as fun.I wish Park Jae-seok had a brother, I would like to say that the award-winning brother-in-law congratulated him today.My mother did not show that my brother and I were always compared, but she gave me a lot of support and love while noticing without knowing it.I want to say that I believe my mother will see you at home and thank you and love you.I will concentrate on trying and laughing as much as I enjoy a lot compared to what I have, and I will play hard next year. I received the New Stiller Award last year and I suddenly appreciate you for giving me the Grand Prize, said Tak Jae-hun, who won two awards with the Artist of the Year Award. My mother, who enjoys my program every week, is grateful that I am now in the house of Seoul.I am grateful to our manager and the representative of our agency, and I am grateful to the fans who write a lot of comments about my activities. I am doing Dolsing Forman and My Little Old Boy, but I am very grateful to the producers such as PD and artist.When I first did the program Dolsing Forman, I thought a lot about whether I could open this program.Im Won-hee, Kim Jun-ho, Lee Sang-min, and other members who are good at catching the atmosphere seem to have been able to concentrate on the program.Seo Jang-hoon and Shin Dong-yeop are also very grateful as they are old family members. I feel good. Next year, Ill show you the best you can and keep up with your sisters.I am always grateful to the viewers who think that my humor, which may be uncomfortable, is fun, and I am always grateful to the fans. I will take more fun in the future. Meanwhile, the entertainment target, which was held under the subtitle Next Level Iran, was held under thorough compliance with the guidelines for prevention of disease through the progress of Lee Seung-ki, Han Hye-jin and Jang Do-yeon.

At the 2021 SBS Entertainment Awards, which was broadcast live at the Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul, on the morning of the 19th, Park Sun-young (show, sports division), Running Man Yang Se-chan (variety division), My Little Old Boy, and Dolsing Forman Tak Jae-hun (ireal). Ritty) won the Grand Prize trophy. Goals' Girl won seven gold medals, including the best program, the Rookie of the Year, the Best Couple, the Director's Award, and the Excellence Prize.

Park Sun-young, who won two awards for the year with the Best Artist of the Year award, said, "It was so glorious to be nominated, but I am so surprised and grateful to have given me the Grand Prize. I am grateful to Lee Seung-hoon, PD, who helped a soccer team become the Iran program for 'the girls who beat the goal'. There are many people who are so grateful, such as the production team and the field staff. "

"I am grateful for the efforts of the writers because it is difficult to get involved as all those who have made their own achievements in each field are playing soccer. I like sports and I like soccer, but when I first got a program, I was worried, but I was surprised that there were more players who loved and passionate about soccer than I did. “I am very grateful to the new entertainer Lim Jae-wook, who helped me concentrate on soccer,” he added.

Yang Se-chan, who was on stage with tears, said, "I have been running for 'Running Man' for about five years, but I have not been able to find directions for the past four years. But I am so grateful to the members of Running Man who laughed next to me and cheered me not to be a comedian, Park Jae-seok Lee, who is at home, and Lee Kwang-soo, who was with me until the beginning of this year. "

Yang Se-chan said, "In the beginning, I wanted to make a funny and big picture alone while I was Running Man with my brothers, but it was too hard. “I’ve been worried a lot and worried about what my position is,” Confessions said. “I think over time, my brothers have been so much in love that I can get this award. The crew is doing well to me until the end, and I think I received this big award for continuing to support it as fun. I wish Park Jae-seok had a brother, I would like to say that the award-winning brother-in-law congratulated him today. My mother did not show that my brother and I were always compared, but she gave me a lot of support and love while noticing without knowing it. I want to say that I believe my mother will see you at home and thank you and love you. I will concentrate on trying and laughing as much as I enjoy a lot compared to what I have, and I will play hard next year. "

“I received the New Stiller Award last year and I suddenly appreciate you for giving me the Grand Prize,” said Tak Jae-hun, who won two awards with the Artist of the Year Award. “My mother, who enjoys my program every week, is grateful that I am now in the house of Seoul. I am grateful to our manager and the representative of our agency, and I am grateful to the fans who write a lot of comments about my activities. "

"I am doing 'Dolsing Forman' and 'My Little Old Boy', but I am very grateful to the producers such as PD and artist. When I first did the program 'Dolsing Forman', I thought a lot about whether I could open this program. Im Won-hee, Kim Jun-ho, Lee Sang-min, and other members who are good at catching the atmosphere seem to have been able to concentrate on the program. Seo Jang-hoon and Shin Dong-yeop are also very grateful as they are old family members. "

“I feel good. Next year, I’ll show you the best you can and keep up with your sisters. I am always grateful to the viewers who think that my humor, which may be uncomfortable, is fun, and I am always grateful to the fans. I will take more fun in the future. "

Meanwhile, the entertainment target, which was held under the subtitle Next Level Iran, was held under thorough compliance with the guidelines for prevention of disease through the progress of Lee Seung-ki, Han Hye-jin and Jang Do-yeon.