Park Myeong-su, Yoo Jae-Suk 'KBS Entertainment Grand prize' was the first fActor 'Top' ..4 hours bored

Park Myeong-su, an entertainer, played a role as a new steward at the Grand Prize awards ceremony, which lasted for nearly four years, and showed off his presence even if he called him a first person in the absence of Yoo Jae-Suk.On the afternoon of the 25th, 2021 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at the public hall of KBS New Building in Yeouido, Seoul. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Moon Se-yoon and Actor Han Seon-hwa took charge.On this day, KBS Grand prize also spent four hours with a chronic illness, Sang-Per-Zui.Park Myeong-su, who is always proud of being 30 years of artistic career, appeared as a laugh hunter and had a big fun.Park Myeong-su appeared as a rookie award winner with Solar early in the ceremony.When Solar said, I want to be KBSs daughter, Park Myeong-su advised, You have to do a pivotal main program to be KBSs son, daughter.Sola said, This year, the presidents ear was the youngest boss in the donkey ear.I appeared on two professional grams on KBS, but I can not do this. Park Myeong-su said, It is not easy. Park Myeong-su said, Jeon Hyun-moo is in front of me, but I was the son of KBS when I was Happy Together.It has been a few years since I fell, but now I am expecting a change in my perception next year when I see this award as a rookie prize winner. Park Myeong-su, in the meantime, seemed to be ridiculous even if he said, Look at the screen of the new reality section.Shortly afterwards, Park Myeong-su was called the DJ of the Year Award.As Radio show took the top spot in KBS radio listening rate, the awards were foreseen.Park Myeong-su was pushed over and laughed again when Yoon Jung-soo, who was next to him, tried to hug him.Park Myeong-su is active as KBS Cool FM Radio show DJ which is broadcasted at Moy Yat 11 am.He has been making the main page of entertainment articles every day, leaving a witty gesture and gem-like words. Recently, he has gathered topics with cider remarks toward politicians ahead of the presidential election.Park Myeong-su, who was on stage for the awards, took the trophy and threw it out after picking up a bouquet to take together and showed off his unique gender gag.Park Myeong-su said: Thank you, radio was long gone, not even on KBS.There are many media such as OTT these days, but radio has human Feelings before and now. Radio will continue to be alive. Park Myeong-su said, When I go to work to broadcast Moy Yat live, I have Feelings called There is work today.I thank the listeners who loved Radio show, he said. I will continue to radio. I promise that I can DJ only if I love radio.Also, Park Myeong-su laughed until the last minute, saying, I want to get it on TV, I can not be satisfied only with radio.Park Myeong-su shouted, Thank you for your wife Han Soo-min, daughter Minseo, and loving parents who pray for your husband to be good. KBS Radio is the first in the next year. In particular, KBS Entertainment Grand prize this year did not include top performers such as National MC Yoo Jae-Suk, Entertainment Loan Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Gura, Shin Dong-yup and Lee Young-ja.Lee Kyung-kyu, Shin Dong-yup, Lee Young-ja, etc., were currently in the program on KBS, but they did not get to the Grand Prize juniors and could not be seen on the spot.In the awards ceremony of other broadcasters such as Huh Jae, Hong Sung-heun, Kim Yeon-bok chef, Chung Ho-young chef, and soccer player Park Joo-ho,Park Myeong-sus presence was even more brilliant, and Park Myeong-su, who always called for second-in-command, played the role of first-in-command on this day.It is noteworthy that Park Myeong-su, who became the number one player on the radio, will be able to win the TV entertainment trophy next year.
Park Myeong-su, an entertainer, played a role as a new steward at the Grand Prize awards ceremony, which lasted for nearly four years, and showed off his presence even if he called him a first person in the absence of Yoo Jae-Suk.On the afternoon of the 25th, 2021 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at the public hall of KBS New Building in Yeouido, Seoul. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Moon Se-yoon and Actor Han Seon-hwa took charge.On this day, KBS Grand prize also spent four hours with a chronic illness, Sang-Per-Zui.Park Myeong-su, who is always proud of being 30 years of artistic career, appeared as a laugh hunter and had a big fun.Park Myeong-su appeared as a rookie award winner with Solar early in the ceremony.When Solar said, I want to be KBSs daughter, Park Myeong-su advised, You have to do a pivotal main program to be KBSs son, daughter.Sola said, This year, the presidents ear was the youngest boss in the donkey ear.I appeared on two professional grams on KBS, but I can not do this. Park Myeong-su said, It is not easy. Park Myeong-su said, Jeon Hyun-moo is in front of me, but I was the son of KBS when I was Happy Together.It has been a few years since I fell, but now I am expecting a change in my perception next year when I see this award as a rookie prize winner. Park Myeong-su, in the meantime, seemed to be ridiculous even if he said, Look at the screen of the new reality section.Shortly afterwards, Park Myeong-su was called the DJ of the Year Award.As Radio show took the top spot in KBS radio listening rate, the awards were foreseen.Park Myeong-su was pushed over and laughed again when Yoon Jung-soo, who was next to him, tried to hug him.Park Myeong-su is active as KBS Cool FM Radio show DJ which is broadcasted at Moy Yat 11 am.He has been making the main page of entertainment articles every day, leaving a witty gesture and gem-like words. Recently, he has gathered topics with cider remarks toward politicians ahead of the presidential election.Park Myeong-su, who was on stage for the awards, took the trophy and threw it out after picking up a bouquet to take together and showed off his unique gender gag.Park Myeong-su said: Thank you, radio was long gone, not even on KBS.There are many media such as OTT these days, but radio has human Feelings before and now. Radio will continue to be alive. Park Myeong-su said, When I go to work to broadcast Moy Yat live, I have Feelings called There is work today.I thank the listeners who loved Radio show, he said. I will continue to radio. I promise that I can DJ only if I love radio.Also, Park Myeong-su laughed until the last minute, saying, I want to get it on TV, I can not be satisfied only with radio.Park Myeong-su shouted, Thank you for your wife Han Soo-min, daughter Minseo, and loving parents who pray for your husband to be good. KBS Radio is the first in the next year. In particular, KBS Entertainment Grand prize this year did not include top performers such as National MC Yoo Jae-Suk, Entertainment Loan Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Gura, Shin Dong-yup and Lee Young-ja.Lee Kyung-kyu, Shin Dong-yup, Lee Young-ja, etc., were currently in the program on KBS, but they did not get to the Grand Prize juniors and could not be seen on the spot.In the awards ceremony of other broadcasters such as Huh Jae, Hong Sung-heun, Kim Yeon-bok chef, Chung Ho-young chef, and soccer player Park Joo-ho,Park Myeong-sus presence was even more brilliant, and Park Myeong-su, who always called for second-in-command, played the role of first-in-command on this day.It is noteworthy that Park Myeong-su, who became the number one player on the radio, will be able to win the TV entertainment trophy next year.

Park Myeong-su, an entertainer, played a role as a new steward at the 'Grand prize' Awards ceremony, which lasted for nearly four years, and showed off his presence even if he called him a first person in the absence of Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the afternoon of the 25th, '2021 KBS Entertainment Grand prize' was held at the public hall of KBS New Building in Yeouido, Seoul. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Moon Se-yoon and Actor Han Seon-hwa took charge.

On this day, KBS 'Grand prize' also spent four hours with a chronic illness, Sang-Per-Zui. Park Myeong-su, who is always proud of being "30 years of artistic career," appeared as a "laugh hunter" and had a "big fun".

Park Myeong-su appeared as a rookie award winner with Solar early in the ceremony. When Solar said, "I want to be KBS's daughter," Park Myeong-su advised, "You have to do a pivotal main program to be KBS's son, daughter." Sola said, "This year, the president's ear was the youngest boss in the donkey ear. I appeared on two professional grams on KBS, but I can not do this. "Park Myeong-su said," It is not easy. "

Park Myeong-su said, "Jeon Hyun-moo is in front of me, but I was the son of KBS when I was 'Happy Together'. It has been a few years since I fell, but now I am expecting a change in my perception next year when I see this award as a rookie prize winner. " Park Myeong-su, in the meantime, seemed to be ridiculous even if he said, "Look at the screen of the new reality section."

Shortly afterwards, Park Myeong-su was called the DJ of the Year Award. As 'Radio show' took the top spot in KBS radio listening rate, the Awards were foreseen. Park Myeong-su was pushed over and laughed again when Yoon Jung-soo, who was next to him, tried to hug him.

Park Myeong-su is active as KBS Cool FM 'Radio show' DJ which is broadcasted at Moy Yat 11 am. He has been making the main page of entertainment articles every day, leaving a witty gesture and gem-like words. Recently, he has gathered topics with cider remarks toward politicians ahead of the presidential election.

Park Myeong-su, who was on stage for the Awards, took the trophy and threw it out after picking up a bouquet to take together and showed off his unique 'gender gag'.

Park Myeong-su said: "Thank you, radio was long gone, not even on KBS. There are many media such as OTT these days, but radio has human Feelings before and now. Radio will continue to be alive. "

Park Myeong-su said, "When I go to work to broadcast Moy Yat live, I have Feelings called 'There is work today'. "I thank the listeners who loved Radio show," he said. "I will continue to radio. I promise that I can DJ only if I love radio." Also, Park Myeong-su laughed until the last minute, saying, "I want to get it on TV, I can not be satisfied only with radio."

Park Myeong-su shouted, "Thank you for your wife Han Soo-min, daughter Minseo, and loving parents who pray for your husband to be good." KBS Radio is the first in the next year. "

In particular, KBS 'Entertainment Grand prize' this year did not include top performers such as 'National MC' Yoo Jae-Suk, 'Entertainment Loan' Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Gura, Shin Dong-yup and Lee Young-ja. Lee Kyung-kyu, Shin Dong-yup, Lee Young-ja, etc., were currently in the program on KBS, but they did not get to the Grand prize juniors and could not be seen on the spot.

In the Awards ceremony of other broadcasters such as Huh Jae, Hong Sung-heun, Kim Yeon-bok chef, Chung Ho-young chef, and soccer player Park Joo-ho, Park Myeong-su’s presence was even more brilliant, and Park Myeong-su, who always called for second-in-command, played the role of first-in-command on this day. It is noteworthy that Park Myeong-su, who became the number one player on the radio, will be able to win the TV entertainment trophy next year.