Park Myeong-su "Lee Kyung-kyu, I went to my daughter's wedding with Ji Suk-jin, who did not invite me, and I was grateful" (Radio show)

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su told Lee Kyung-kyus daughter Lee Ye-rims wedding anecdote.On December 22, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, Park Myeong-su was selected as a famous Choice corner.On the day, Park Myeong-su recommended White Interiors to listeners who were considering honeymoon home Interiors; he replied, Of course White Paper.If you use a lot of ones, its good at first, but if you live, its like a pension and its not like my house. Basically, if you do white tone, the house looks bigger.Two years later, they say theyre tired of Interiors. I think its better to do the whole white and the bright wood on the floor.If you mix pots and glass in eco style, you do not get tired of the house atmosphere. One listener asked, Would you like my wife to take care of my bankbook? Then Park Myeong-su said, Give me, dont let me spend money.I can tell you how hard I make money and do not spend it. I would like to organize and manage my bankbook and prevent deposits and withdrawals. I could be cursed, but I think so, he added.Another listener said: Would we go to say Friend, who has been in contact in three years, is getting married, but for reference, he didnt come to my wedding, said Park Myeong-su.I told you a few days ago. I didnt invite him to the Ji Suk-jin wedding, but I dragged him away.He cried and said, Thank you, Seok Jin-ah. He was imprinted on you as a human and wonderful person. Go manage your relationship. Meanwhile, Lee Kyung-kyus daughter Lee Ye-rim married Kim Young-chan, a soccer player, on the 11th.

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su told Lee Kyung-kyu's daughter Lee Ye-rim's wedding anecdote.

On December 22, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show', Park Myeong-su was selected as a famous Choice corner.

On the day, Park Myeong-su recommended White Interiors to listeners who were considering hOneymoon home Interiors; he replied, "Of course White Paper." "If you use a lot of Ones, it's good at first, but if you live, it's like a pension and it's not like my house. Basically, if you do white tOne, the house looks bigger. Two years later, they say they’re tired of Interiors. I think it’s better to do the whole white and the bright wood on the floor. If you mix pots and glass in eco style, you do not get tired of the house atmosphere. "

One listener asked, "Would you like my wife to take care of my bankbook?" Then Park Myeong-su said, "Give me, don't let me spend mOney. I can tell you how hard I make mOney and do not spend it. I would like to organize and manage my bankbook and prevent deposits and withdrawals. " "I could be cursed, but I think so," he added.

Another listener said: "Would we go to say Friend, who has been in contact in three years, is getting married, but for reference, he didn't come to my wedding," said Park Myeong-su. I told you a few days ago. I didn't invite him to the Ji Suk-jin wedding, but I dragged him away. He cried and said, "Thank you, Seok Jin-ah." He was imprinted on you as a human and wonderful person. Go manage your relationship. "

Meanwhile, Lee Kyung-kyu's daughter Lee Ye-rim married Kim Young-chan, a soccer player, on the 11th.