Park Eun-bin, 'KBS Acting Grand Prize', won three gold medals..."It wasn't easy."

Park Eun-bin won the Grand Prize, Best Couple Award, and Popular Award at the 2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize, which was broadcast live on December 31, 2021, and finished the year 2021 with a brilliant finish.In the popular drama Wind Motion, Park Eun-bin has proved his true value with his accumulated acting skills.Park Eun-bins Acting, who was born as twins and was abandoned only because she was a girl, was a series of admiration in the story of the story of a child who was born as a twin and became a male taxpayer due to the death of Orabi Seson.In the history of historical drama, the unremarkable male king Lee Hwi became more special when he met Park Eun-bin.The deep consideration and warmth that can not be hidden in front of my people, the modifier Dongbingo Mama, added weight to the secret to keep my life.Also, Acting, who unravels his romance with Jung Ji-woon (Low) with colorful emotions, completed the romance of the two with a fateful narrative that will never be held again.Park Eun-bin has once again challenged his limitations with the advantage of weaning and succeeded in capturing all World viewers, steadily ranked in the top of the Netflix world rankings, and wrote a new history of K-historical drama.As he proved his strength and popularity, he won the Grand Prize, the Best Couple Award, and the Popular Award at KBS 2021 Acting Grand Prize. It was a strange and wonderful experience that our historical drama could be loved in the whole world.I think it is because of the staff who devoted themselves to making the wen hair well that I can receive this award. He expressed his gratitude to viewers, staff and actors.I dont think it was easy to act from a young age, to take directions at the crossroads of Choices every moment, to fully accept and handle the results of those Choices.But I think I was able to survive because there were some people who were with me after passing by, and I think I will live tomorrow as I have lived as I have done today.I will continue to raise the courage to be responsible for my Choices and live one step at a time. Lee Hye-ra acted as a character and gave a touching feeling to the heart of his feelings.Park Eun-bin, who was reborn as an irreplaceable box office guarantee check based on the ability to act from the childhood.With his new Acting transformation expected to be released in the movie Witch 2 and Netflix Weird Lawyer Jung Wooyoungwoo in 2022, there is already a lot of expectation for the impression and joy that Park Eun-bin will give.On the other hand, Park Eun-bin is filming Netflix Weird Lawyer Jung Wooyoungwoo.Photo: KBS 2021 Acting Grand Prize
Park Eun-bin won the Grand Prize, Best Couple Award, and Popular Award at the 2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize, which was broadcast live on December 31, 2021, and finished the year 2021 with a brilliant finish.In the popular drama Wind Motion, Park Eun-bin has proved his true value with his accumulated acting skills.Park Eun-bins Acting, who was born as twins and was abandoned only because she was a girl, was a series of admiration in the story of the story of a child who was born as a twin and became a male taxpayer due to the death of Orabi Seson.In the history of historical drama, the unremarkable male king Lee Hwi became more special when he met Park Eun-bin.The deep consideration and warmth that can not be hidden in front of my people, the modifier Dongbingo Mama, added weight to the secret to keep my life.Also, Acting, who unravels his romance with Jung Ji-woon (Low) with colorful emotions, completed the romance of the two with a fateful narrative that will never be held again.Park Eun-bin has once again challenged his limitations with the advantage of weaning and succeeded in capturing all World viewers, steadily ranked in the top of the Netflix world rankings, and wrote a new history of K-historical drama.As he proved his strength and popularity, he won the Grand Prize, the Best Couple Award, and the Popular Award at KBS 2021 Acting Grand Prize. It was a strange and wonderful experience that our historical drama could be loved in the whole world.I think it is because of the staff who devoted themselves to making the wen hair well that I can receive this award. He expressed his gratitude to viewers, staff and actors.I dont think it was easy to act from a young age, to take directions at the crossroads of Choices every moment, to fully accept and handle the results of those Choices.But I think I was able to survive because there were some people who were with me after passing by, and I think I will live tomorrow as I have lived as I have done today.I will continue to raise the courage to be responsible for my Choices and live one step at a time. Lee Hye-ra acted as a character and gave a touching feeling to the heart of his feelings.Park Eun-bin, who was reborn as an irreplaceable box office guarantee check based on the ability to act from the childhood.With his new Acting transformation expected to be released in the movie Witch 2 and Netflix Weird Lawyer Jung Wooyoungwoo in 2022, there is already a lot of expectation for the impression and joy that Park Eun-bin will give.On the other hand, Park Eun-bin is filming Netflix Weird Lawyer Jung Wooyoungwoo.Photo: KBS 2021 Acting Grand Prize

Park Eun-bin won the Grand Prize, Best Couple Award, and Popular Award at the 2021 KBS Acting Grand Prize, which was broadcast live on December 31, 2021, and finished the year 2021 with a brilliant finish.

In the popular Drama 'Wind Motion', Park Eun-bin has proved his true value with his accumulated Acting skills.

Park Eun-bin's Acting, who was born as twins and was abandoned only because she was a girl, was a series of admiration in the story of the story of a child who was born as a twin and became a male taxpayer due to the death of Orabi Seson.

In the history of historical Drama, the unremarkable male king 'Lee Hwi' became more special when he met Park Eun-bin. The deep consideration and warmth that can not be hidden in front of my people, the modifier 'Dongbingo Mama', added weight to the secret to keep my life.

Also, Acting, who unravels his romance with Jung Ji-woon (Low) with colorful emotions, completed the romance of the two with a fateful narrative that will never be held again. Park Eun-bin has once again challenged his limitations with the advantage of 'weaning' and succeeded in capturing all World viewers, steadily ranked in the top of the Netflix World rankings, and wrote a new history of K-historical Drama.

As he proved his strength and popularity, he won the Grand Prize, the Best Couple Award, and the Popular Award at KBS 2021 Acting Grand Prize. "It was a strange and wonderful experience that our historical Drama could be loved in the whole World. I think it is because of the staff who devoted themselves to making the 'wen hair' well that I can receive this award. "He expressed his gratitude to viewers, staff and actors.

“I don’t think it was easy to act from a young age, to take directions at the crossroads of Choices every moment, to fully accept and handle the results of those Choices. But I think I was able to survive because there were some people who were with me after passing by, and I think I will live tomorrow as I have lived as I have done today. I will continue to raise the courage to be responsible for my Choices and live one step at a time. "Lee Hye-ra acted as a Character and gave a touching feeling to the heart of his feelings.

Park Eun-bin, who was reborn as an irreplaceable box office guarantee check based on the ability to act from the childhood. With his new Acting transformation expected to be released in the movie 'witch 2' and Netflix 'Weird Lawyer Jung Wooyoungwoo' in 2022, there is already a lot of expectation for the impression and joy that Park Eun-bin will give.

On the other hand, Park Eun-bin is filming Netflix 'Weird Lawyer Jung Wooyoungwoo'.

Photo: 'KBS 2021 Acting Grand Prize'