"Han Physician" Jang Youngran, Hong Hyun Hee and girl group?.."Dance machine cute."

Broadcaster Jang Youngran showed off his dance skills with Hong Hyun Hee.Jang Youngran posted a video on his SNS on the 16th, saying, Thanks to my beloved Ara Sister, I have participated in the # Cherry Dance Challenge, which supports the organizations that work for the safety and stability of children. I always admire and respect Sister who is leading the good work.The video released showed Jang Youngran and Hong Hyun-hee dancing to the music, and the two people who show Kalgunmu to the beats smile.I want to be nicer if I feel like my mind, but even if I practice a few times, I was embarrassed because my body did not move my way, Jang Youngran said. Thanks to Hyun Hee, a dance machine cute girl who digests nicely in a few times.Meanwhile, Jang Youngran married a Physician in 2009 and has one male and one female. Han Chang runs a Chinese herbal medicine company, which is the head of the company.

Broadcaster Jang Youngran showed off his dance skills with Hong Hyun Hee.

Jang Youngran posted a video on his SNS on the 16th, saying, "Thanks to my beloved Ara Sister, I have participated in the # Cherry Dance Challenge, which supports the organizations that work for the safety and stability of children." "I always admire and respect Sister who is leading the good work."

The video released showed Jang Youngran and Hong Hyun-hee dancing to the music, and the two people who show 'Kalgunmu' to the beats smile.

“I want to be nicer if I feel like my mind, but even if I practice a few times, I was embarrassed because my body did not move my way,” Jang Youngran said. “Thanks to Hyun Hee, a dance machine cute girl who digests nicely in a few times.”

Meanwhile, Jang Youngran married a Physician in 2009 and has one male and one female. Han Chang runs a Chinese herbal medicine company, which is the head of the company.