"Office disgrace"..."Gold" stop shooting Danger Child Pingyao Conflict Oh Eun Young "Dialogue of Carl"

Oh Eun Young called the Pingyao conflict of the hat with Danger s conversation.In the 78th episode of Channel A entertainment Parenting - My Little Like the Gold broadcast on December 17, a bloody conflict broke out between Father and Grandmas Boy while the solution for the gold side, which frequent Urine mistakes even at the age of 12.On this day, the single Daddy, Father and Grandmas Boy, in the observation VCR, started the education and argued with various problems.Especially, Father is Grandmas Boy, The feelings I felt for my mother when I was a child are coercive and directive.Im doing the same thing to the kids that I did to me, he complained.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who heard all the conversations between the hats, said, Grandmas Boys departure is a good intention, love is more scary.He loves and cares, and he firmly believes that the right answer is (his will): but this way, he feels uncomfortable and guilty to be with his mother for a long time.I am a mother who devoted herself to me, and I know that I love her, but if I look back on myself writing a crook here, it will be too painful. Oh Eun Young Doctorate has more directness: The Grandmas Boy way of communicating makes your opponent a bad person very subtle.I do not intend to do that, but I make a bad person and make a lot of fathers use evil.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: Grandmas Boy is So Ive been devoted my whole life without my time and am I wrong?Then Father says, I am a bad person? And tells a completely different story. Oh Eun Young Doctorate advised: This is called the conversation of the knife - it hurts each other - this conversation of the knife should be really careful.There are four types of conversations in Carl.Disgraced conversations such as You always do, especially between couples, such as I will talk to a passing dog rather than talk to you, How good did you do?It is a defense that ignores the opponent and cools it.Meanwhile, in the VCR, the conflict between the mother and mother reached the pole.Even Grandmas Boy said, Why do you want to publicly disgrace (Gold)? He asked the shooting staff to stop shooting to stop shooting.
Oh Eun Young called the Pingyao conflict of the hat with Danger s conversation.In the 78th episode of Channel A entertainment Parenting - My Little Like the Gold broadcast on December 17, a bloody conflict broke out between Father and Grandmas Boy while the solution for the gold side, which frequent Urine mistakes even at the age of 12.On this day, the single Daddy, Father and Grandmas Boy, in the observation VCR, started the education and argued with various problems.Especially, Father is Grandmas Boy, The feelings I felt for my mother when I was a child are coercive and directive.Im doing the same thing to the kids that I did to me, he complained.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who heard all the conversations between the hats, said, Grandmas Boys departure is a good intention, love is more scary.He loves and cares, and he firmly believes that the right answer is (his will): but this way, he feels uncomfortable and guilty to be with his mother for a long time.I am a mother who devoted herself to me, and I know that I love her, but if I look back on myself writing a crook here, it will be too painful. Oh Eun Young Doctorate has more directness: The Grandmas Boy way of communicating makes your opponent a bad person very subtle.I do not intend to do that, but I make a bad person and make a lot of fathers use evil.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: Grandmas Boy is So Ive been devoted my whole life without my time and am I wrong?Then Father says, I am a bad person? And tells a completely different story. Oh Eun Young Doctorate advised: This is called the conversation of the knife - it hurts each other - this conversation of the knife should be really careful.There are four types of conversations in Carl.Disgraced conversations such as You always do, especially between couples, such as I will talk to a passing dog rather than talk to you, How good did you do?It is a defense that ignores the opponent and cools it.Meanwhile, in the VCR, the conflict between the mother and mother reached the pole.Even Grandmas Boy said, Why do you want to publicly disgrace (Gold)? He asked the shooting staff to stop shooting to stop shooting.

Oh Eun Young called the Pingyao conflict of the hat with Danger 's conversation'.

In the 78th episode of Channel A entertainment "parenting - My Little Like the Gold" broadcast on December 17, a bloody conflict broke out between Father and Grandma's Boy while the solution for the gold side, which frequent Urine mistakes even at the age of 12.

On this day, the single Daddy, Father and Grandma's Boy, in the observation VCR, started the education and argued with various problems. Especially, Father is Grandma's Boy, "The feelings I felt for my mother when I was a child are coercive and directive. I'm doing the same thing to the kids that I did to me," he complained.

Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who heard all the conversations between the hats, said, "Grandma's Boy's departure is a good intention, love is more scary. He loves and cares, and he firmly believes that the right answer is (his will): but this way, he feels uncomfortable and guilty to be with his mother for a long time. I am a mother who devoted herself to me, and I know that I love her, but if I look back on myself writing a crook here, it will be too painful. "

Oh Eun Young Doctorate has more directness: "The Grandma's Boy way of communicating makes your opponent a bad person very subtle." I do not intend to do that, but I make a bad person and make a lot of Fathers use evil. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: "Grandma's Boy is 'So I've been devoted my whole life without my time and am I wrong?' Then Father says, 'I am a bad person?' And tells a completely different story. "

Oh Eun Young Doctorate advised: "This is called 'the conversation of the knife' - it hurts each other - this conversation of the knife should be really careful.

"There are four types of conversations in Carl. Disgraced conversations such as 'You always do', especially between couples, such as 'I will talk to a passing dog rather than talk to you', 'How good did you do? "It is a defense that ignores the opponent and cools it."

Meanwhile, in the VCR, the conflict between the mother and mother reached the pole. Even Grandma's Boy said, "Why do you want to publicly disgrace (Gold)?" He asked the shooting staff to stop shooting to "stop shooting."