Oil-filled Tsubokman on Vacine Social polarization, How to Use Sad SNS

The use of SNS by voice actor and creator Tsubokman (real name Kim Bo-min) is giving regret.In the situation where the vacine inoculation is followed by the abduction, his remarks were rather like pouring oil.On May 5, Tsubokman said to his Instagram story, There is something frustrating these days.If you do not get a new corona virus Infection (Corona 19) Vacine, there are people who are strange or surprised. I think I can think differently, I will not just fit through, I do not want to be responsible for my life, he said. I do not want to be forced into any group.I became a person who was a troublemaker. I do not want to think about it myself, Tsubokman said.It is not a laughing thing, but it is uncomfortable to talk about saying, Do not you get in touch tomorrow? He revealed his thoughts about vacine inoculation.Since then, Tsubok has posted a post online.Vacine inoculation was a free speech, and it was divided into a selfish act that raised the fear of infection, and debated whether or not Vacine inoculation was present.As the debate overheated, Tsubokman said, There was Misunderstood in the story. I respect those who have been Vacine.I am so glad that there was no side effect after the inoculation. I was worried about physical problems, and it was a choice for the results.It was a bit frustrating to feel that the atmosphere for the uninocated person was guilty, and the writing became Misunderstood.As the Corona 19 situation has been prolonged, the presence of Vaccine vaccination has become the biggest issue in our society.Especially, the breaking infection phenomenon has occurred among the inoculated people, and the vacine social polarization is getting worse.In the meantime, the remarks of Tsubok only further encouraged the division of the inoculum and the non-inoculation.Although I can honestly express my thoughts through my personal SNS, I feel a bit sad when I think about the influence of Tsubok, who has 270,000 subscribers.Through the controversy over the remarks, Tsubokman must have realized the caution of SNS. It is noteworthy that he will be able to approach the public with a mature appearance in the future, facing an unexpected backlash with SNS.

The use of SNS by voice actor and creator Tsubokman (real name Kim Bo-min) is giving regret. In the situation where the vacine inoculation is followed by the abduction, his remarks were rather like pouring Oil.

On May 5, Tsubokman said to his Instagram story, "There is something frustrating these days. If you do not get a new corona virus Infection (Corona 19) Vacine, there are people who are strange or surprised. "

"I think I can think differently, I will not just fit through, I do not want to be responsible for my life," he said. "I do not want to be forced into any group. I became a person who was a troublemaker. "

"I do not want to think about it myself," Tsubokman said. It is not a laughing thing, but it is uncomfortable to talk about saying, "Do not you get in touch tomorrow?" He revealed his thoughts about vacine inoculation.

Since then, Tsubok has posted a post online. Vacine inoculation was a free speech, and it was divided into a selfish act that raised the fear of Infection, and debated whether or not Vacine inoculation was present.

As the debate overheated, Tsubokman said, "There was Misunderstood in the story. I respect those who have been Vacine. I am so glad that there was no side effect after the inoculation. "

"I was worried about physical problems, and it was a choice for the results. It was a bit frustrating to feel that the atmosphere for the uninocated person was guilty, and the writing became Misunderstood.

As the Corona 19 situation has been prolonged, the presence of Vaccine vaccination has become the biggest issue in our society. Especially, the 'breaking Infection' phenomenon has occurred among the inoculated people, and the vacine Social polarization is getting worse.

In the meantime, the remarks of Tsubok only further encouraged the division of the inoculum and the non-inoculation. Although I can honestly express my thoughts through my personal SNS, I feel a bit sad when I think about the influence of Tsubok, who has 270,000 subscribers.

Through the controversy over the remarks, Tsubokman must have realized the caution of SNS. It is noteworthy that he will be able to approach the public with a mature appearance in the future, facing an unexpected backlash with SNS.